Centrifuge decisions.

There are no manufacturers of stainless steel extraction systems in the US. If it is stainless it came from China. Some companies say " sourced in the US " or Made is the US" meaning assembled here. At least Budshydro owns the fact that their parts are made in China,
Across International, Best Value Vacs, Glacier Tanks, USA Labs, Precision and everybody else get their stainless from China. If they say otherwise they are lying.

3 Likes

email me for centrifuge:angelazhao@lanphan.com
whatsapp:+0086 15238030129

The large market in US,and we will gradually promote dryer for farmer,i think it should be useful for saving time and cost and keep the hemp dry enough.
But we have some problems need you help:
1.How could you get the dry hemp?Do you have your own farm and hang the hemp for keeping dry or buy the dry hemp?
2.what the hemp leaves or the flower will be used after separation from my centrifuge?
how will most of the user to treat the hemp after my centrifuge?
3.will some instituation collect such hemp?will you still recover the ethanol from the hemp after dewatering?
Could anyone help me about it?And do you have interest for the project?

How much is a fuge that will do 5lbs of biomass?

Recently came across this perforated bowl bag hemp centrifuge

1 Like

I think its not floodable.

Just my personal experience with USA labs, they sent a broken heating mantle to my facility, I got in touch and they replaced it. They sent a second one and the minute I turned it on (Proper voltage and wiring) It SPARKED, started smoking and nearly caught fire. They refused to replace the second one. I will never do business with them or recommend them to anyone ever again.

Edit: typo

1 Like

The problem is according to US law as long as the product underwent “Major Tranformation” (no definition given) here in the states they can claim it was made in the USA. This can simply be tri-clamping parts together that were not put together before and suddenly something almost entirely manufactured in china is now “Made in the USA” and it’s totally legal. Here at green machine we are open and honest about the fact that we manufacture in China to save money and pass the savings onto you. We dont have a centrifuge, but we do have systems with an included internal press in the material tank to press out the ethanol. All extractors are double jacketed with an outer vacuum insulation jacket and an internal cooling jacket. There are a lot of moving parts that can easily break on a centrifuge, so we decided to do things differently. All company owners are based in the US and we do all the engineering stateside and have an American quality control agent at the factory at all times. We are releasing a podcast on the site soon talking about the issues of “MADE IN THE USA” and how its just a marketing ploy where the company is essentially lying to you 90 percent of the time.

2 Likes

Hi, whose equipment you use?It’s very dangerous for operator to use it.
I think we should pay attention about the safety,and i don’t think it ours,right?
If have problems,we will actively help you to solve these problems,it should be the duty for a manufacturer.

Yeah its typical for many companies including outside of US. I dont have a „general” problem with China equipment - just want it to work properly.
The press as i read before would crash cells and free all the substances like chrolophyll that we would like to not have in a extract, that why we go cold etoh, to preserve them, am i right?
So thatsnot a good option.
What do u thing about countinoua flow of cold etoh and pushing it out of material with N2 out of a jacked cold vessel?

N2 is good and will get alot of the Ethanol out, if you use the right pressures. The screw pressed etoh goes to a seperate vessel for recovery, not into your main extract. You can then do post processing on it if you would like.

Are your guys here?
Maybe our 5~6 clients are showing our centrifuge at the expo.
I think it will be popular!And welcome your guys contact me or my manager to see our product!
Really really a big and huge market for hemp industry!!!:laughing:

MJBizCon in LA !!!

pls check follwoing link for centirfuge and you can know more.

1 Like

Almost every lab fire in the last six months or accident caused by spinners has been chineese spinners. You can’t call them certified and they just slap stickers on the same gear and call it certified.

There are highly strict requirements to begin UL cert and stamped safety certification(of any kind) and these include state bonds, lawyers, insurance yada yada yada and specifically you need a entirely on the USA who keeps it up to date. You aren’t really even allowed to change screws or paint colors or random stuff like that(without recertifying) if you want a product certified.

Most of the import companies are one conglomerate. They start with different names to sell older versions, expired tech, leechy floor models etc…that otherwise is unsellable unless it’s sold nearly at cost.

So penoy used to be shenzen trading and was banned from exporting(hence name change) So they changed thier name. Lanphan is one dude who has 30 fake female accounts he uses - and recently found that he isn’t a manufacturer - he brings customers into someone else’s factory like a paid walk through.

Remember when you have a accident you can’t hold anyone with a fly by night business responsible for damages or liability from injury etc…like neglectful sales and support violations etc this ends up causing you irreversible damage.

Everyone wants to save money, we get it. But you have to remember these sellers in china don’t care about you, your life, your safety and or any interest in you but lieing to you every way they can to make a sale.

This goes for the USA sellers who push these products.
They clearly don’t have insurance and liability coverage or valued interest in your safety or success. If it wasn’t a cash grab for them you’d see different behavior, pricing and value added.

Vapegate2 did you know some of these before use semi ferrous stainless…then put it in a electropolish bath to bring the nickel and chromium content on the surface up just so it won’t rust. What do you think happens when a slight acidification occurs while using agressive solvents. You Leach heavy metals into your product and solvents etc …

You think people are talking about this? Think again - you don’t Wana be that technician who just got in trouble for this, and or admit you did this. People are keeping thier mouths shut becausr thier own actions embaress themselves as extractors/technicians.

6 Likes

What up batch! You still have that if you do dm me please.

Is that a dryer if so send me info jim@rxcbdforyou.com

Hello,

Do you represent Peone? We are interested in a centrifuge that can handle the bags from out Pinnacle ethanol extractor. The bags are 15 inches wide and 18 inches tall. Would be be interested to hear about what you have to offer.

Thanks