Central California GLG Meetup is coming up!

Hey GanG! I’m a new member and looking forward to the Meet Up. Can anyone please tell me either on this thread or privately the actual location for the Meet Up or how to obtain the address? I’m driving down from southern OR to Oakland. It would be helpful for me to know the address of the Meet Up so I can make appropriate lodging arrangements. I’ve never been to Oakland, I’m unfamiliar with the area, and would like to position myself conveniently close to the Meet Up for an easy / FUN time! Thank you, I appreciate it.

1 Like

Look for lodging in Castro Valley

1 Like

I’m under the impression there will be a December Vegas event.

1 Like

For Address info get in contact with mosaicco-lab.com and their team. Just got us informed. Park by 3:30 Saturday.

1 Like

Thanks guys. Mosiac your guidance and direction is greatly appreciated. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Correct check the threads MJBizCon Agenda and Plans

2 Likes

Word. Central California GLG Meetup is coming up! - #11 by Mosaic_Co-Labs

I’ll be at both events. Anyone need a ride or help with anything let me know. I’m local.
Look forward to meeting the gang.

Bless

2 Likes

That web address is incorrect my friend.
Reach out to me @mosaicco_lab on IG for Meetup deets

1 Like

Also, the address is on the GLG site

1 Like

We are getting jazzed up about this!!! yay!!!

2 Likes

Anyone have the Address for the shuttle?
Nvm… it’s on the GLG website

3 Likes

Hey guys, im joining at the door. Can someone shoot me the address of the meetup?

Thanks

2 Likes

Unlucky cat lol. We’re driving aimlessly.

2 Likes

Glad you guys found us :muscle:t3:

Last night was epic

7 Likes

Thank @Thetetraguy for the address. Appreciate the homies reaching out for info! Can’t wait till Vegas!

5 Likes

14 Likes

I don’t partake in these, as im not a glg member, but I really enjoy seeing this sort of community taking hold in the cannabis industry. Your all doing some cool shit…keep it up.

3 Likes

I only want people to buy a membership if they believe they can use the gang to save or make more than the cost.

Either through the discounts our affiliates and our members offer on equipment, consumables, and education, or in the value of networking with a highly focused group of professionals

The most valuable aspect, in my opinion, is the networking. So if we don’t have a local chapter in your region, I completely understand the hesitation. We are expanding into 6 new markets in 2020, full details coming soon

I firmly believe that community is the cornerstone of a peaceful rebellion against our masters.

2020 the overarching goal of the GLG is to spread the message of permaculture

As of 4/20/19 we have a cheaper “Prospect” membership with limited features but includes a ticket to an event as well as all the GLG “IP”, if you ever want to see what it’s about.

7 Likes

Dm coming

1 Like