CBN Isolate (99%) - $1,500/kg

Just as the title says - 99% pure CBN isolate, gorgeous white prismatic crystals, no odor or discoloration, $1,500/kg pricing. It’s a tough price to beat, come get em’ while they’re available. COA below.

SA-220718-10571 Young, Loewinger & Associates CBN Isolate_redacted.pdf (803.6 KB)

2 Likes

I would be interested.
Would you happen to have the remainder of the COA showing chemical residue screening, solvents, etc.?

1 Like

There is no remainder of the COA - we only submitted for cannabinoid panel. You’re welcome to pick some up and see for yourself.

Any small amounts available? Just trying to make a sleeping medicine for my dad

3 Likes

buuuump, still got kilos available. $1,500/kg - lowest price and highest quality I’m aware of.

1 Like

that Monday buuump

buump, still got kilos

1 Like

Just wanted to say @eyeworm has some of the best cbn I’ve gotten to date

Highly recommend him and his business

3 Likes

I second what @Kingofthekush420 said. We’ve gotten @eyeworm cbn and its by far the cleanest I’ve ever worked with. Cannot recommend enough.

4 Likes

aw shucks, you guys are too kind.

6 Likes

Buuump - got ~10kg that could use a home. $1500/kg, discount for multiples.

Buuuump, got kilograms on hand. $1,300 on singles, wiggle room on multiples.

1 Like

buuump, still got kilos fam

send to Spain.
thank you

I uhhh don’t know how to respond

1 Like

there should be no problem

sure, but like…how much, to whom do I invoice, shipping address…I need those things for us to conduct a transaction. I don’t think you want me to just throw a couple grams of isolate in a box labeled SPAIN and drop that off at the post office, right?

DM me about quantity and with an email address to send an invoice - once paid, the material can ship ASAP.

3 Likes

Looking for some CBN Isolate, still have some available?

Ya shoot me a message