CBN in WA for sale

Hello everybody!

I’m helping my friend in WA sell his CBN isolate. He’s on the KG scalle now, but will be scaling up to ~5-10KGs reactions with his new equipment coming soon. Price is $20k/KG and samples are $30/gr.

He’s hitting 97%+, with ~1.5% D8. Next batches won’t have D8, and CBN will be 99%.

Send me message if you want more information, COAs or just have general questions.

-Fluffy

1 Like

What if I’m in WA, and want to buy a sample, but never intend to buy one of your kilos? Just a local wanting to try CBN…

2 Likes

I’m not selling or advertising any kind of hemp/CBD products.

That cbn isn’t derived from hemp? :thinking:

Absolutely. I just assumed that it wouldn’t fall under the same category due to the synthesis.

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll be sending some samples to the big boss for verification.

1 Like

@WolfeXtracts ?

1 Like

Hmmm I know future said “If it doesn’t have cannabinoids” he doesn’t care. But i assume all derivatives of hemp like CBN, CBG, Delta 8 etc…are still under this verification umbrella for slangin’…Though maybe we can get some clarification. @sidco @Future @Soxhlet

Is the CBN from a cGMP certified faciltiy?

Unfortunately not yet.

The goal is to prevent people from blatantly scamming people. I have been counting all the derivatives in that. .

1 Like

Post unlisted, reminder to @FluffyVomit to get verified .
And next time use the classifieds or hemp outlet section.

1 Like

@sidco @WolfeXtracts Thanks for clearing it up!

2 Likes