CBN Doseage

Whats typical dosage for CBN to be effective? Received an isolate sample gonna make a tincture with it and see how it does for sleep. I typically have a low tolerance to THC edibles/ dont even consume much anymore. When i take CBD i take about 100mg at a time. Is CBN psychoactive in any way?

I take a 1:2 formula, CBN to CBD which is about 5mg CBN and 10mg CBD and I sleep great!

2 Likes

In larger doses you can experience red eyes, cottonmouth, increased appetite, sedation.

Got my mom stoned off some CBN gummies the other night. Most products I see are 2-5mg cbn per dose though

Everybody reacts to things differently too, before all of you all day backwoods smokers come in and say “it don’t do shit”

4 Likes

2:1 HHC (active isomer) to CBN @ about 60mg CBN pretty sure had me mid-day napping

2 Likes

If I remember correctly, you have or had an extream amt in your bottles…no yes.

… I guarantee you… that a naive subject… will get a head high from CBN

1mg per 15lb. Should get naive folks headed…

1 Like

I am very sensitive to oral THC. Whenever I have tried pure CBN I have had zero psychoactive effects.

CBN on its own is pretty weak for some people.
I tried 75-100mg oral dosages and got light sedative effects. Nothing more.

Isn’t CBN around 1/10 psychoactivity (sp?) of D9 THC?

Have had clients that have taken large doses of our water-soluble CBN for shits and giggles. Most report ideal benefits at 5-15mg CBN. When they’d take around 75-100mg of CBN they reported intense psychoactive experience and an inability to fall asleep after taking it.

Is it made with pure CBN isolate?

yes. i took 10mg, then 5mg a bit later and slept like a baby