Cbn can give you a false positive for thc on a urine test?

While I was digging through IG earlier today I saw a post that @MyThirdEye_1 made talking about cbn causing false positives in drug tests for thc

Kinda interested, I’m trying to find the actual full paper that @MyThirdEye_1 posted, the above is a snipit of it

1 Like

Anyone on here willing to piss for science? If your free of THC in your system but not CBN. Maybe try this for CBG also.

4 Likes

Read the article, they tested cbg, CBD and a few others.

Only CBN gave a false positive and only on one of two testing machines

2 Likes

Have @anon93688 send me 1g of cbn I’ll make it water soluble and try :wink: CBG, I highly doubt would cause a false positive.

Here is what I’d been posting in my ig story. More of an academic poster than a paper but here you go

AACC_Kroner_THC_poster_19_05_26.pdf (232.4 KB)

Yes as stated, below limit cbn inconsistently gave false positives in conjunction with below limit thc (entourage effect maybe?) But yeah I think it stated higher level (+100ng) cbn levels could show a false positive for thc

1 Like

That’s sad, we should start a political action committee to abolish urinary discrimination in the workplace. People should be judged on their character not the content of their pee pee, plus it’s just disgusting.

4 Likes

Now I’m curious about d8, and if it would also lead to false positives. There are papers out there stating that eating d8 leads to d8 11hydroxy, but I dunno about drug tests and what not