CBN and earth-shattering orgasms

I have a hefty personal supply of CBN distillate and isolate. I can take it how one would take cbd, it has very mild and dull psychoactive effects and doesn’t do shit for my insomnia. This past week or so, I have been experimenting with high doses throughout the daytime; I’ve been eating it, vaping it, insufflating it… you name it.

So this girl I’ve been boinking vaped a little bit with me and I didn’t think anything of it, because I’ve been taking it so regularly. It had only been like 5 mins of going at it when her eyes rolled back and she started groaning and drooling like an epilepsy patient. I thought maybe she had been dipping into the old cuckoo powder and was having an episode, but after further consideration, i believe the CBN ingested prior to fornication was the influencing factor in her earth-shattering lady nut.

Not sure if CBN enhanced the sensations in her vagina, or if it unleashed some big dick energy that I had in cold-storage.

Has anyone else had any similar experiences?

Thinking I could market it as an aphrodisiac since i can’t sell it to people with insomnia in good conscience.

31 Likes

Please send some over for R&D. We must get to the bottom of this mystery. :stuck_out_tongue:

23 Likes

ill be taking that shit to the strip club having these girls turning crazy tricks. LMAO :joy::rofl::joy: Placebo effect. I think she just liked you…this was her subtle way in saying its time…

I guess taking soo much CBN must dull your ability to pick up on non-verbal communication so much that your date had to start looking like she was on ecstasy to get your attention. LOL Just joking bro.

8 Likes

Tbh my wife does get tingling sensations when I make higher cbn products, there is a effect it has on the cerebellum that increases your levels.

Made a lube one time lemme tellllllll you👌🏼

8 Likes

Yeah man, you might be right about that. I’m willing to be a case study.

From our observations we have gathered the following possibilities:

1. CBN induces notable and momentous hypersensitivity in female genitalia.

2. High sequential dosing of CBN causes powerful PP energy that can break the pussy’s angles.

3. High doses of CBN dulls your perceptions of social interaction and exacerbates autistic symptoms in healthy individuals.

12 Likes

As in it almost creates a similar social inhibitions that alcohol has without the being fucked up part ? Veryyyyy interesting

5 Likes

I remember smoking lots of aged Mexican shwag that would produce a drunken like state without the negatives of alcohol.

So what’s it going to take to get a few G’s of disty? I know the South Florida boys can do some extensive R&D and prove/disprove this theory. I can even do some international trials to make sure it isn’t just a US ting.

8 Likes

I have a wife who loves weed. Anyone wanna ship a bit of isolate to Canada? Help a brother out? For science of course.

10 Likes

Proving/disproving necessitates extensive R&D. Many independent variables and controls have to be established; a placebo would need to be in place. And A LOT of experimentation is required to establish a reasonable data pool to analyze.

We’ll need healthy volunteers, and by that I mean HEALTHY.

Good thinking with the international trials, it might only be a US thing like the vaping epidemic… there’s only one way to find out.

1 Like

Thread of the year award goes too…

7 Likes

I could probably rustle up 20-30 willing subjects! Most with no weed tolerance!

3 Likes

Def onboard for this experiment so is my girl

On my way :joy:

1 Like

So who is the :electric_plug: for the CBN disty?

1 Like

The first thing I wanna know is, does she have normal sensitivities or does she cum like that all the time? Im sure you asked, yes?

Like I said before, this was earth-shattering. She had never splooged like that before.

My sexual history may be somewhat limited relative to some of you sloots, but I still have a decent pool of comparative experiences. However, I wasn’t aware this level of lady-nutting was possible (without MDMA or other stimulant empathogens).

9 Likes

Every time @Ruwan makes a post I end up on the floor laughing…

Amphetamine distillate too cbn organismic tendencies.

Send me a gram or two and I’ll test that shit out. If all goes well we will put horny goat weed out of business.

12 Likes

“splooged” and “boinking” hahahah @Ruwan you’re the man

6 Likes

Don’t leave out “lady nutting!” Lmao!

8 Likes