CBG mother liquor

i did about 10 minutes of searching and have given up.

so, have any of you distilled CBG mother liquor in a SPD? i’m going to be doing this today or monday and i was wondering if anyone had any tips or tricks. I know that the CBG distillate can rock up fast but i’ve never distilled the mother liquor after i’ve made CBG isolate.
Was planning on letting my system warm up at 45c then bumping it up to 52 and just let it ride until i see the fraction slowing down.

thanks in advance

is your mother liquor crystalized? If not then you can probbly run it similar to any d9 or cbd distillate.

It should be lower potency of cbg so you shouldn’t deal with it crashing as easily as the crude CBG.

1 Like

nah she was super thin with towards the bottom of the jar slight increase in viscosity when i poured it into the boiling flask. Alot of pentane was left in the mix. no crystalization. ive been doing a pentane strip for the last 30 minutes or so. been setting at 46c for a while now. Never done a CBG mother liquor. im curious as to the temps on these fractions.

1 Like

idk if it was the guys certain strain… but CBG terps are pretty foul smelling haha. terps came over heavy after the pentane was stripped

1 Like