CBG efficacy for inflammation and arthritis?

Hey,

My wife has some continually escalating osteoarthritis in her neck, she’s got pain and numbness moving into her hands, and now her hips and legs. Her inflammation is easily visible some days around her neck it’s so bad, and we’re doing everything we can with traditional anti-inflammatories and CBD. I’ve heard that CBG is considerably more potent than CBD for inflammation and we’re hoping that it can offer some respite.

She’s been to a dozen “experts”; the latest of which said “does it hurt when you look up or side to side? Well try not to do that then” (fucking thanks dickhead).

We’ve tried most of the prescription drug realm, and she’s becoming hugely discouraged and at 34 years old, she’s not ready to be at a 6-8/10 for pain daily, for the next 60 years.

Firstly, does anyone have a recipe for something remarkable in the topical realm? @Rowan? We had a cannabis skincare company, so we’ve got a smattering of essential oils and carriers laying around.

Otherwise, is anyone willing to ship me 30(ish?) Grams of CBG isolate to Canada? I cant find it anywhere. I’m happy to pay for the shipping and isolate at my own risk. Even if it doesn’t land I’m willing to risk it. I just want to give her a little bit of hope here, or even just a bit of relief.

1 Like

I have Psoriatic arthritis from my jaw all the way down to my feet. Honestly transdermal cbd cream works way better for me than any cbg I’ve tried. The problem is there’s so much garbage products on the market using isolate or not have the delivery system fully down. I’ve never seen an isolate based anything work for topical application at least for me. When your talking about the pain from being overworked and general wear and tear of the joints sure I bet an isolate cream would work but when your talking systemic inflammatory arthritis where your body is being actively attacked to the point where bone and tendons are being destroyed in a short period of time it’s a whole different ballgame.

1 Like

That sucks :pensive:

Pass the hat for a worthy cause ladies and gentlemen!

I wish I had the CBG hookup, with everyone hawking CBG genetics certainly someone can step up and help one of the best guys here with some med.

1 Like

Thx! Thinking about it maybe I’d also be looking for a hookup for smokeable CBG flower seeds. Can try it out under a small light this winterr.

I’m sending you a topical thats specifically designed for fibromyalgia and inflammatory joint conditions of all sorts I am
Quite confident that she will get some relief- thanks for the SO

2 Likes

I have access to a good volume
Of cbg biomass as well but no extraction facility to run it on that makes aens

1 Like

I wish your wife relief from her ailments and quality of life struggles. I personally understand how hard that can be.

I’m glad you are pursuing CBG as a remedy. I think there’s huge potential for women’s pain/neuro with this specific type of hemp.