CBD Market Research

I take back what I said before. I thought this company was trying to essentially get free consultation. Seems like a pretty harmless survey. Try posting this on r/CBD on Reddit if you haven’t already (edit: also r/hempflowers if you’re interested in data on smokable hemp). Tell them it’s for a class. I’m sure large groups like that would have plenty of people respond. One thing to keep in mind is the people on here might skew your data a bit since most of us don’t buy from regular CBD retailers… these are the people that supply your CBD retailers

5 Likes

The website will not let me post the link on here. Thats why i said to email me if you want to participate.

Thanks for that insight Stoopkid, I already posted on reddit and got some responses. Im looking to find end users to take this survey, not really the suppliers. But if you are a consumer, your feedback is welcome.

A lot of us are consumers and suppliers. As @Dirteagle said, we may skew your numbers a bit, but it is still valid information. I’ll shoot you an email.

2 Likes

Thats super valuable information you are asking for in your survey lol, I dunno what harmless means in this context but you can for sure pay some market research firms for this info

1 Like

What’s the startup company you’re helping? Are they cultivators, extractors, product manufacturers, white labelled brand, a combination thereof, etc? Is this for a student’s startup in a Northridge-specific incubator or something?

Even though your questions are fairly basic, there are entire firms dedicated to answering the questions you’re asking (see below). Said firms+management consulting firms charge a pretty penny for market research. The largest I’ve seen was Deloitte and Bain charging $1M for pitch decks on market research for a cannabis-adjacent industry–they added a few more variables than your questionnaire, but not as many as you’d think for the price.

SPINS
Headset
BDS Analytics
New Frontier Data

It’s a kid in a college class completing an assignment and it’s anonymous and it isn’t based on a specific zip code/area…chill lol

2 Likes

I don’t buy that it is a college student for various reasons but by all means if you want to do free market research for this person go ahead.
Personally I’ve known people who pull all kinds of bs to get this kind of market info, lie about who they were, affiliations etc

Yea I’d like that info as well for my college assignment.

1 Like

The questions are innocent, If you want to call me or check my credentials I am happy to verify. I know the internet you cant really trust anyone so I don’t blame you, but I am telling the truth! lol

Let me know if you are willing to help out, I still need about 20 more participants!

I am aware people are skeptical and don’t want to answer, I don’t expect everyone to participate. I am not disclosing the name of the company on behalf of clients privacy, but I can tell you they are broke as f***. They just need some basic guidance of how to market their brand, and I am trying to help them by identifying consumer trends. My sample size is very small so these results are limited in scope. The other firms you mentioned have way more resources than I do which could explain why they charge that pretty penny.