CBD Isolate Sale 103 kilos available $3300/KG Seed To Sale Tracking

Honey Gold has 103 kilos of CBD Isolate for sale. We reduced pricing this week to move inventory. I am an owner and you can contact me directly at 714-943-5008. I plan on moving these immediately at this price. I invite all buyers to tour our facility and if you aren’t in the area, I offer Skype or FaceTime tours to instill confidence in buyers. We operate with complete transparency and have a sophisticated seed to sale tracking system. We also have individual COA’s per kilo, so you will get the same number of COA’s as number of kilos you purchase. Contact me to discuss further.

Thanks,
Eric Duffner
Managing Partner
HoneyGold Processing
714-943-5008

2019-05-31 HONEY GOLD PROCESSING 2818-ISOLATE - Potency.pdf (142.6 KB)

2 Likes

Hey everyone I just wanted to let you know that I had a wonderful conversation with Eric and the team. They are leading the charge in being as transparent and upfront as possible. I really like knowing everything is tracked from seed to sale. They were also very accommodating with my needs. Having trusted level 3 cbd sellers is what this industry needs and I look forward to giving their isolate a review when I receive me sample tomorrow.

3 Likes

I reposted this in a few places for you- if only because the people in those groups were arguing about how cheap isolate would get and I wanna make brokers sweat harder

8 Likes

Great speaking with you as well, and looking forward to doing solid legitimate business together.

1 Like

Is your distillate even cheaper? Or you don’t even do hot distillate? Just t free and isolate?

Isolate prices are DROPPING out its wild

Labs are getting fucked over too- my friend in CO just had a dude up and disappear on them after contracting 100kg of isolate and she’s just sitting on it watching her ass get lost

1 Like

Damn no lawsuit possible?

1 Like

That’s messed up

1 Like