Cbd isolate for sale! $550/KG

Hey there Folks, I have 14 KGS of Isolate for sale, we’re asking $550/KG and can do singles KGS and next day shipping as soon as payment is received. We are willing to negotiate on price if you are interested in buying more than 5. Below is the COA. Thanks for your interest.

Isolate 7-7-20.pdf (97.0 KB)

2 Likes

yall got some solvent, metals and microbial testing on them thar 95% iso kg’s?

How does one make 95% iso btw?

1 Like

Had another lab toll some of our crude into iso, this is what came back on the COA… only did potency

This is some good pricing. I just paid $500 /kg for 100kg of CBD isolate a few days ago.

2 Likes

Easy dude. Apparently you haven’t it’s really easy. Just experiment

1 Like

My thoughts exactly. Great opportunity for someone, priced to sell quickly. Hoping to sell the lot in the next week or two

Can you get a full panel coa? Everyone appreciate to know if its clean or not

4 Likes

definitely! sending out sample today

1 Like

dm sent

Only got potency… smh, sending off sample to get a full panel today, solvents, pesticides, and metals

do u mind updating the thread with the full panel when you get it? Thx

2 Likes

Yeah definitely

1 Like

This Lot has sold.

I’ve seen a persistent need for him/her to attack thread and yet I’ve take the time to go thru most of his/her threads and found zilch. I don’t make this statement lightly but it indicates one or 2 things
Either he/she is hoping to achieve"active statues" by constantly attacking w/o any real contribution OR just a regular troller with a vendetta…a lil bit of both? Who’s to say​:laughing::person_fencing: