CBD Iso Inquiry

New to the industry as I await my state (Arizona) to begin its industrial hemp program. I hear a lot of hype about cbd isolate and I am just curious to know where all of these buyers are??? Looking for any friendly advice/input in regards to this industry…

I would say a lot of the buyers have already found their source, so unless their source has been completely unreliable they aren’t really looking

1 Like

I think your username is redundant but other than that welcome to the cannabis industry. I make isolate and yes its a decent market if you can figure it out. its a big gold rush right now and if your lucky/smart you can make a little money.

1 Like

Well my team is partnering with a lab in CO as part of their nationwide expansion. We will have a facility up and running in AZ in the next few months. So I do appreciate the responses and feedback. We do have a reliable source and have encountered many unreliable sources so that’s where my inquiry comes from. Again, thank you and I am excited to enter the industry.

1 Like