CBD for Migraines/Chronic Headaches?

I’ve been given the task to find out if CBD is beneficial for helping to reduce migraines. That or if there is a constituent of cannabis that can help migraines/chronic headaches at a significant level.

I googled it and there wasn’t much I was wondering if anyone here can tell me if it’s beneficial.

All and any info would be appreciated.

THC o acetate and mushrooms Works better for those ailments

2 Likes

https://hempicated.com/conditions/cbd-and-migraines/

I dab cbd isolate and thc distillate when mine flare up. They go away, but 20 mins later, return.

Repeat…

But always come back.

So I fall back on my script of immitrex

You might’ve tried this already but usually if I have one coming on I’ll eat about 250mg of CBD dominant broad spectrum and dab around 100mg of the same and that combo seems to work for me without having to dab every half hour. Might be worth trying something similar if you haven’t already

1 Like

I was prescribed immitrex as well… many years ago.
before and after immitrex, cannabis, in any way shape or form isolated molecules or otherwise always had a substantial increase on severity with my migraines. it would go from a thump in my head or neck to a full blown hit with a damn baseball bat after taking a hit, and remaining for the entirety of the event.

although, everybody’s body is individual in some way…

these events were debilitating to say the least. I managed to cure them entirely off complete diet change, AND a consistent coconut oil/ distillate capsule diet lol… athough it may have just been the initial diet change that presented the majority of effect :man_shrugging:

1 Like

try 100mgs of shrooms, my buddy hasnt had one since.

I’m well aware of the benefits of psilocybin and psilocin :wink::upside_down_face:
and would recommend the microdose approach to anybody that has the capacity.

5 Likes