Cbd extraction and refinement lab setup

I see you post in literally almost every thread when someone is looking for equipment to scale up their facility, and I don’t know if you’ve looked at your own website but it’s sorely lacking in pictures and details of real equipment. It’s been that way the entire time I’ve been a member here.

I have never done business with you or your company, but from a first impression standpoint I have some serious doubts if you can’t even finish out your website…

3 Likes

we are re-doing our web site and once our web site is up to par, we will contact you on your inquiry

I’d really like to hear more about your trainging offerings!

Mosy likely will implement both into sops.

what sort of training you looking for?

So change of plans need to scale up to over 50l of isolations harvests daily and looking to begin buildout and purchasing equipment soon. If you have suggestions and can steer me in the right direction please feel free to message me !

Actually, I was trying to make a small joke about a typo on the DrJosh site…but are you associated with Advanced Synthesis of San Ysidro? If so, we’ve had interactions already, about four years ago. Two 4" popes and a box of unrelated glassware were involved…

2 Likes

I have a feeling Dr Josh is a chinese rep

3 Likes

Your budget is on the small side, but you might be able to pull off a smaller scale build that can scale up.

I would try pricing out the Atles from https://capnasystems.com/ , then go with a couple rotos, followed by a YHChem stainless WFE (~$80k). That line up right there should be under $300k. There are people out there that finish isolation with a cryo freezer and buckets…but I’m not expert there.

1 Like

I work at a large scale CBD lab and we are getting in Lab society SPDs. I’d like to talk to you about some of the problems and concerns you’ve had and also other options

1 Like

Hey my still body on my 2" pope busted on Friday… It wasnt going in deep vac only stayed at 20torr. I fully cleaned and put back together that’s when it didnt go in the Mtorr anymore. I thought was gasket between internal condenser and still body so I tighten but I over tighten and when wet to twist top nut it just shattered like crazy​:pensive::pensive: (I’ve only had about 2 months experience on pope) super shitty. Anyways realize I had to push motor a little down to have mote pressure seal on top part of still body, at that point was too late… I hate Short paths also. I use my solo for deterp’d stage. But if I’m in pinch could I throw like 1000 ready crude back in my 2l Spd without a whole lot of tails and degradtion?? Until I get in still body back…

That is a terrible idea and sure you can email me at qgaconsulting@gmail.com

If you would like to set up a consultation email me at qgaconsulting@gmail.com

1 Like