CBD Crude Oil - $225/kg

We have 300kg available with a full panel CoA. Profile is 64% CBD, 6% minors. It is winterized and decarbed.

Minimum order is 10kg plus shipping. Offer is good until April 30 or until supply lasts. First come first serve. Call Jesse if interested: 602-828-1209

1 Like

Claims he’s not farming leads with dishonest posts: proceeds to spam mail me with shit

I’ll buy 10kg if you deliver it on that fancy jet of yours, hangar is waiting fam

1 Like

of course anyone who writes in on our forms (we get a dozen per day at least) goes into our database. its incredibly easy to unsubscribe.

1 Like

Same BS as last time huh?

I’m still blocking all the spam bot phone calls and emails from the last “sales” thread

1 Like

I didnt write anything in your forms, only thru dms on here, but im still getting spam BS from you/your company

1 Like

ive sent one email (which you can unsubscribe) and we dont do bot calls, so I am not sure what you are referring to

All the ppl you SOLD my private phone number and email to from the last scam shit you pulled on here.

Comeon, man. We dont sell information. We had like 30 people that responded…you really think there is any money in selling 30 emails? You are on someone else’s list.

BS

I’ve had this number for 20yrs. NO one gets this number. But I gave it to you. Now I get calls about this and that.

You lost all credibility after the 1st time things went south.

It’s ok, I just block every number

1 Like

about this and that?

Your going back on ignore.

Why did I even bother with you and your BS!

1 Like

Interesting that you know whether 30 emails are worth money or not

3 Likes

New batch of Crude oil (5/4/20). We have 150kg avail at $225/kg. 10kg minimum. Full panel CoA available. Call Jesse if interested: 602-828-1209

Is this a joke. Lol

1 Like