Estimated lead time: Days
Fulfillment: Drop shipped / Direct from seller
User support / Warranty:

2 Likes

Nice slides homie. Bump

2 Likes

Slides exactly why I’m not interested lol

3 Likes

I don’t see anything wrong with some slides to wear around the house. If your not interested then carry on. No need to leave a negative comment. I have severs disease in my heels so these really help with that.

5 Likes

32 posts were split to a new topic: FootBros

3 Likes

Those are called… bushings and a washer.

Nice usage of words though.

These are easily replaceable, measure their size and order them online.

3 Likes

@qma or @goldleaf_scientific might have service kits and replacement parts for these homoginizers

3 Likes

Still selling something that’s about to fail. Still something that you don’t want coming apart while you’re operating it. You’re not gonna go throw any old bushing or washer in either.

1 Like

Word substitute’s

1 Like

PEEK or Nylon will work.

That’s ‘any old bushing’.

Actually looks like a gasket.

2 Likes

Those are actually water droplets from me cleaning the iso off I’ll post some more pics

1 Like

But yeah the green O ring definitely needs replaced.

2 Likes

This unidrive had a iso bath after each profile swap. Took really good care of it. Actually such good care that I’ve used these same O rings since I bought it in 2020. IMO if you don’t replace these O rings upon delivery then you shouldn’t be operating a homogenizer in the first place, hence why I posted a picture of the old ones. I can message @qma and potentially get a service kit for this. And definitely willing to discount the cost for the replacement parts.

2 Likes

I agree with everything you just said, it should be included in the original post. And I agree that someone operating a homogenizer should thoroughly check it out but what I’d assume is they’re going to just use it.

1 Like

No doubt man, all good. Kinda made this post on the fly. I’ll put up some more pics soon in a more professional environment and when the water has dried off etc. probably needs more cleaning also.

1 Like

$5 for 5 viton o rings

Those slides are ubiquitous amongst cart farmers, much like the yeezys and butter knifes

5 Likes

Why replace the seals when getting a homogenizer?

It’s the only porous part, and the weakest part on this device

1 Like