CAT 3 Trim, Crude, Distillate, and Flowers Available

For the California homies out there I work for several licensed cannabis companies, including two indoor cultivators, a distribution company, and a type 7 lab. We are actually allowing brokers to help our distribution if you need a license for license to license sales.

Currently we have 88% THC CAT 3 distillate for $7-8/g and indoor clean tested flowers for $15-16/lb. Also have butt loads of trim and crude. Text me if you’re interested. You can hit me up on instagram @indigoextracts

6 Likes

@BG305 I know your always shopping

3 Likes

Whats the % on the trim and cost?

2 Likes

We are licensed and ready to bag n tag 6-8k pounds of Cat3 10%> trim. Please contact me today @ (657)456-4233

1 Like

Dm on ig

Hey I dmed you on ig

Im looking for cat2 phase 3 trim 1000lbs ready to go for medical use license to license with bcc license transport. Call michael at 909-300-1664.

Sent yall a dm on ig

please I need trim what is the percentage

1 Like

Looking for trim and so many other products in large bulk orders please contact me and reference this post shatterhoatgmailcom thank you.

Looking for THC Crude in southern cal… Need asap

My company can facilitate cat III winterized decarbed crude and distillate in so cal. Please feel free to reach out to my email clay@budtechology.com L2L only

Please call me
707-339-5696

Call me please 707-339-5696

Call me don’t do ig

We are interested in Crude purchases let me know if this is still a possibility. LA area. Email listed does not work.

2 years behind on this thread as well @Addease

Take a look at the timestamp of a post before replying. Saving you time in the future.

3 Likes

And this post has some stuff in it that’s almost identical to a new topic that was just created but different user. :thinking:

1 Like

Got some

Dude, sweet!