Carts

carts

Oh as far as coughing, ive tried it raw and with a bunch of different blends, i cough no matter what when i take a huge drag. I didnt really notice a difference when i do really big draws. Personally, im just looking for enough taste, so on the food grade ones they all get too pine tasting when i go too high. The cannabis derived just taste better and better as u do more but they are damn expensive, almost making it the most expensive ingredient

I just made a batch that does this.
Used 90% cbd distillate (82% cbd) and 10% botanical terps. I was using 2% terps but upon researching here it seemed 10% was okay.
But my results were a very harsh hit on the throat and the runny/itchy nose. Felt like it cleared my sinuses. I’m also using a CCell glass cart .5ml
I only mixed for about ten minutes with a magnetic stirrer with hot plate.

I do 4-6% and some times I still think that is harsh. I find that even CCells can clog at the end of a cart when using 4% and a non-button type battery, so I am now trying 6.

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it. I’ll try a lower amount of terps tomorrow :slight_smile:

Are you only using distillate and botanical terps for your carts?

Yeah, and as little terps as possible.

Hey I have some distillate that doesn’t recrystallize that’s perfect for carts if anyone is interested. Doesn’t need carrier oil/dilution

If you don’t mind me asking, how do you get your distillate to not crystallize? Is it a lower % of CBD? I’m using cbd distillate (82% cbd) and it crystallizes. I might get custom carts with 4mm holes/ports in attempt to use straight distillate in the carts.

I only do THC distillate. Legally licensed for that.

Legally licensed? Where can I get myself illegally licensed at?

Gotchya, thanks!

What % CBD? Thanks!

87% CBG 5% CBG T Free

87 cbd? Or 87 cbg?

Sorry 87 CBD

As terpenes. Has anyone used connoisseur concentrates or terpene labs terps before?
I have smelled them and they smell fantastic. Wondering everyone’s thoughts on them and feedback before I decide to make the switch

I’ve experienced this nose irritation with cartridges, but this is also the same nose irritation I feel when using my dry herb vaporizer. I use an Airizer ArGo so it’s still a convection vaporizer so maybe that has something to do with it, and I can’t rule that my dry herb may or may not be toxic (hyperbole), but in my anecdotal experience I feel like it’s more likely related to the water vapors themselves and less about contamination.

does anyone make carts with shatter? ive been using shatter and trueterpenes in ccell carts and they recrystallize in a couple days, leaving thca sugar at the bottom by the end of the cart. any remedies?

Decarb

Too much terps causes that tingle irritation.