Cartridge information

The research button is gold on that website lol. Sorry if I am late, can I ask which one as the better taste? I buy Jupiter carts too and never try the round mouth piece, gonna order some to test it.

Let the sauce sit for a cpl extra weeks in a jar and the rest of the crystals should fall out. Then filter the sauce through 25 micron screen

2 Likes

Anyone had a burnt taste problem with CCELL carts?

I buy some 0.5ml carts from Hamilton Device (they are legit), I just did a batch of HTE carts (50%HTE-50%DIST) and they taste like nothing, in fact, they don’t taste much.

It smells incredible in the beaker, I mix it for a while on a magnetic stirrer at 140F like usual. I wonder if it is my carts or my HTE (when I dab it, it taste like heaven).

Help?

Hey man. I have the same problem. Did you find a solution? My carts taste is lacking with HTE. I am using CCELL also.

Anyone trialing the QCells? Got some smaples in the mail of their standard and “sauce” carts. Should see em delivered this week…

3 Likes

I tried it and it seemed to hit very nice and consistent. What did you find?

@qma , was wondering if you liked the AC 1007 or what cart you have settled on for now? I noticed you don’t require top airflow, could you elaborate why?

Top airflow doesn’t work on batteries without button , interested to know what bottom airflow cart you would recommend?

I have tried a truelieve branded ac 1007 (the truelieve carts are nothing special).

CCell right now. That’s about it. I don’t require top airflow because they are designed around easy filling. Filling isn’t much of an isssue for me, I have never had cappers outpace fillers.

Capping is really annoying with removable center post vapes. You have to keep them heated and material exposed to air; you may also have issues with capping tools grabbing their round, often adjustable caps.

iKrusher makes nice vapes but they are behind the curve these days as far as design. Airistech is cool but super expensive (double the price of the best ccell I have found so far). Ygreene has great ideas but poor execution (kel-tec of vape world).

4 Likes

Edward from Airistech here, we got QCELL carts, pure flavor, bigger airflow, competitive price, feel free to reach out to me if interested.

1 Like

Hi this is Edward from Airistech, original maufactory of QCELL carts, pure vapor with high standard quality and competitive price, USD1.5 MOQ 2000pcs, feel free to contact me if you are interested in good carts.

1 Like

Hi, this is Edward from Airistech, original manufacturer of QCELL carts, feel free to contact me if you want to work direct

Edward, you gotta actually be part of the forum if you want the forum to accept you.

You should be telling them about your ultra low resistance coils and ability to refill. Maybe sending a few samples out.

6 Likes

Dear Ian, thanks for the heads up. Our Qcell cart 1.2mm airhole for CBD oil resistance is 1.6Ω, 2.0mm airhole for THC oil resistance is 1.2Ω. Refill is easy just need to unscrew the mouthpiece. I am willing to send free sample if you guys can meet me or our team at USA, we always got a team at USA to visit customer and attending trade just like you met us at CBD expo. Actually we got good product with good price, it is mutual benefit for forum member and me, we are part of each other I believe.

4 Likes