Cartridge information

@Thetetraguy Do you like to test our AC1006 and AC1003? Good price and high quality

@Mandy How do I enquire on pricing for 100-400 cartridges. Ideally i’d want to do a test run first. I will be running an 83% distillate blend to start. Look forward to hearing from you.

Could you contact me by email mandy@aldcigarettes.com
Tell: 213 842 9372

@futurewhis Could you contact me by email mandy@aldcigarettes.com
Tell: 213 842 9372

@lefties.cannabis Did you used ALD/iKrusher cartridge and pod?

@soxhlet Do you like to try our AC1006?

@Jmasta Did you tested ALD iKrusher AC1003 AC1007?

@Mandy , do you have an all ceramic cart similar to the ygreen sc6?

@qma we don’t have

Do you have any carts that do not cause irritation with higher flavoring/terp content (10-20%)

@qma, did you tested our AC1003 and AC1006. AC1003 can fit most different thin and thick oil. AC1006 is top airflow control, for thinner oil.

I have only tested the ac 1003. I have no intrest in top airflow. I am interested in the 1007 I have dealt with Ikrusher in the past but never ald.

From what ive read you have to mix it in with mostly isolate like 80/20 or something. Everytime ive done straight live resin i end up with crystals left in the tanks
gave up… I like Itsuwa liberty V9 or ocitytimes carts… Same model. Cv19 i think.

1 Like

I think I am finding out that a cutting agent is necessary for my distillate… Either that or I am not heating the distillate enough before loading or its too thick, I think. What is the best temp for loading cartridges?

1 Like

I prefer diluent…“cutting agents” doesn’t have the same ring as “viscosity adjustment using naturally derived terpenes”.

4 Likes

Filling carts works best for us at 110c or so, Thats with 10% terp 90% disti. Keep in mind that Terps can degrade around 80c so I like to fill fast as possible…

1 Like

3 months and 6 “clone” vendors later I’m buying $2/piece compression fit Jupiter ccells and having minimal to no issues. Only quam is 1-2% of the mouthpieces will pop out after their pressed but usually a fresh mouthpiece seals it right up and it happens within an hour of pressing. I order an extra 100 mouth pieces every few k in case they pop out).
. Some of the $1 1ml ccell clones would work great but the issues came up enough I got tired of dealing with (clogged oil intake holes, spitting oil into everyone’s mouth, random carts just not firing). I can get carts in 24-48 hours (shipped from Washington or California to Oregon), that cost 2x as much, but customers are much happier with. I started showing all the people below me the ccell engraving and how the carts at the rec store have them as well and now people just expect it. Clones have a place in the market but I can’t deal with the drama they can bring.

2 Likes

I have noticed that CCells still have clogging issues with thick distillate when the oil starts getting below the air holes.

Yeah I noticed that on a batch I went down to 3% on but it wasn’t full on spitting distillate into your mouth like the clones would. The clones would clog like literally half way through imo. I also started using a magnetic hot plate keeping my distillate consistently warm and using a 25ml repeater syringe. My God this has made a world of difference my overall process is much cleaner. I used to not like the press fit carts but now that I have everything down there much easier Imo. In a perfect world I have one person feeding carts to one person on the press so the presser is barley moving.

1 Like

how much are your carts in 100 unit qty? 1000 unit?