Cart Peddler flags / required info to post

Continuing the discussion from Introduce 2ml vape pen for CBD/THC:

Flags hid another post. When you visit For Sale - Future4200 and make a new post in that category there is a template and I realise we dont have one for cart peddlers. What do you propose should be the minimum required information to post in the Cart Peddler category?

Pretty much every bbtank poster gets a flag. Honestly dont know if its really BBtank or a rip off or anything about carts at all so any input is appreciated.

4 Likes

Title Post

Company Name and Weblink:
Factory or Trading Co:
Factory Pictures or Logistics Pictures:
Certifications and Tests:
Quality Controls In Place:

Following Posts

Product Pictures and Highlights : Link to Pricelist/Catalog:
10 Likes

Having COA’s for heavy metal testing would be cool . Type of gaskets/ o-rings used and or adhesives. There is still a lot of uninformed people in the vaping industry and having a basic standard to make a safer cart is important . I personally don’t use carts because of these variables. I feel like if more people understood the components of vapes more people would be weary of consumption. As much transparency about the manufacturing process would be nice

10 Likes

wick and wire material would be good info to have as well

6 Likes

Lead time would be nice too

4 Likes

Posting safety and regulation standards that is recognized worldwide and not just in the country the carts are coming from is a huge plus. We all know there is to many dirty carts out there. I do not see enough work put in actually proving how clean these carts are. The actual tests done are not done in real life scenarios. The product going in to the cart is only as clean as the cart itself.

7 Likes

As a vape hardware manufacturer,I think we can add frequency on the list too. They had nearly 20 of different account , all with their company name and their handsome/good looking selfie. The second you silence them , they just register another new account and continue spamming. That’s why the forum was flooded with their cool and new designed products.

3 Likes

Solder (leaded/unleaded)
Thats the big one, tbh.

3 Likes

we make banning them a game

3 Likes

The day you slicenced them,they creat another new account in a second

They probably do not care any suggestion or any community rules.

4 Likes

Sounds like we just need to vandalize their posts to be seobombs. Every time they post here, the admins can make it seem like they are talking about all the problems with their products. Im sure they will cut it out quickly

5 Likes

But why… who is it hurting when they make a thread or 2 a week. Not a single Chinese vendor here is near the top of the most threads made…

Why does everyone want the power to silence or fuck with another person?? sorta embarrassing we think this is right. whos next?? which country should we just edit their posts… why not canada??

10 Likes

I’m a Chinese vendor too. What I mentioned is the frequency limit if possible. If you look into their activiti, you will found they spam almost every day. And all are repeated post. This would bother everyone here including all other Chinese vendors . So I guess a rule is necessary and anyone break the basic rule should be punished

6 Likes

Incorrect. When they are making throwaway accounts to skirt forum consequences, they are demonstrating that there are no consequences to completely ignoring the rules.

Do you remember when this website was mostly equipment sales posts?

This isn’t about power because if I wasnt a mod, I’d already be vandalizing their posts.

I want to silence every member on this forum once, because:

1. It is hilarious
  2. I was elected to silence posts
  3. Sometime people need a break
5 Likes

No I don’t. I remember some people like terry and his lanphan people posting but never where the forum was mostly equipment sales. :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Woah there bud… How many times have you heard me on this forum this year selling my maple syrup, eh? We work long and hard to make sure you southerners get your lumber.

4 Likes

I think silencing is ok, but only for a good reason.

Like people should be able to voice their complaints and concerns about a product to a company. So companies have the opportunity to solve their previous customers’ complaints or address their concerns.

In my opinion, silencing is only ok if they’re posting a bunch of libel. Or if the companies actions are preventing others from enjoying the website.

1 Like

i think everyone that lies about being the real factory and breaks agreements with their suppliers should be silenced

Company Name:
Weblink:
Factory or Trading Co:
Factory Pictures or Logistics Pictures:
Lead Time:
Type of Gaskets/O-rings used:
Wick and Wire Material:
Certifications and Tests:
Quality Controls In Place:

This will work for now, any additional suggestions are welcomed.

@trust_level_4 can make a mega thread in cart peddler, and split entire repeate threads to their respective company thread, that will also help conjure these accounts in the Cart Peddler Category (anyone who doesnt like cart peddlers, hide that category now).

6 Likes