Cart Farmer 250 vs Thompson Duke Manual

I’m trying to decide between picking up a Thompson Duke manual which has a 140ml capacity vs a Cart Farmer with a 250ml capacity. Looking at the videos it seems like you can fill carts in the same amount of time with both machines once you get the hang of working with them.

Would anyone with any experience with both of these setups mind chiming in with your opinion?

@cart.farm @qma

2 Likes

CF is faster, cheaper and doesn’t require a loud ass air compressor

7 Likes

How many carts are you trying to fill at a time?
The cart farmer is a beast. It’ll out perform most machines.
@vapejet wins for ease of use.

4 Likes

I’m extremely impressed with @VapeJet

In fact I’d buy one right now if I could. I’m going to go with the cart farmer for now until one of his machines becomes available.

Josh with vape jet has been great to deal with. I’m really impressed with their attention to detail. Their machines have so many advantages that you won’t appreciate until your knee deep into bulk production and realize that every second matters. I just can’t personally postpone our production with their current lead time.

4 Likes

I will relay the message, we appreciate it! Josh is amazing and a great resource for everyone even outside of sales.

100% makes sense. I wish we had the ability to finally catch up with production. To be clear, our lead times are not due to cash-flow issues, which is why we only ask for a small deposit. We are 100% currently resource limited by manufacturing speed.

Hopefully with the Jet-Fueler 2.0 design we can finally have shelf-stock if they don’t sell out too fast.

Lead-Times suck, and we hate them (almost) as much as you do. It’s amazing that interest in our machines is high enough to cause it, but it really sucks because we lose out on working with a lot of great people who just can’t weather the 8-10 weeks.

TY =) Hopefully on the accuracy side of things too!

2 Likes

Well I was going to get a @cart.farm today but they won’t answer any of my calls. Does anyone recommend any alternative options that will work well? I was really hoping that cart farm would be able to come through after all of the positive reviews.

Can you not order through his site directly?

Edit: happy to answer any questions I can while you wait to get in touch with him :hugs:

He lost his payment processing yesterday. I’ve been there and it sucks so I totally empathize with him and understand. I’m just in tough spot because I have an order to fill for a super important client that I need to finish by Monday.

I offered to wire payment, but he’s sketched out about giving out his wire info (not exactly sure why, but at the end of the day that’s his call).

Does anyone distribute for them that might have it in stock, or is this the only place I can pick it up?

Does anyone have any alternative solution suggestions?

In a pinch like that you’d have to go with a fifty shot or cart shooter. Far less superior than CF or others but they do work just a bit messy

Where are you located? If near PDX I could offer a loaner.

1 Like

Yeah I know, it just sucks. I’ve tried both of those options and they’re not my favorite. Messy, inaccurate and a huge pain in the ass to clean. Plus the plastic barrel on the all-flex sketches me out.

1 Like

I know he’s trying to get new merchant services. I think he’s also setting up to accept Bitcoin.

Hopefully he will be accepting payments before Friday. If he doesn’t have it worked out. Maybe I’ll try and grab a few wholesale and sell them for the same price for the needy…

This is the reason quality stainless parts isn’t called all about concentrates anymore…lost about every merchant service for selling carts on that ein and company name. He’s gonna be in a similar situation

4 Likes

The bitcoin processor isnt working at all

1 Like

Stop by tomorrow and I’ll help u get set up :person_facepalming:t3:… you would think I work for PayPal. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bring some weed

4 Likes

Bitcoins are up, bank transfers will go up tomorrow when my bank gives me a second account for wires

4 Likes

You located in Cali? I can shoot you a loaner till Q gets it figured out.

9 Likes