Capna ethos 6 offered for sale

Have a Capna Ethos-6 ethanol extraction system [for sale] This unit has been used for less than one month for the initial testing which was performed by Capna’s team. Right now, there is a 3-month lead time on these units if you order from Capna. We bought one too many, so no longer have a need for it. The extraction unit is comprised of 3-pieces

; A collection vessel, a vacuum pump, and the actual extraction unit. (Extraction Bags and hoses will be included) The video link below shows the ethos-4 system. The Ethos-6 is a newer version and has a higher output capacity. Ethos-6 can extract up to 14 pounds of plant material per hour, while drawing only 15.8 amps of power. The system runs on 200-proof ethanol and evacuates and transfers an emulsion from stage to stage in a fully enclosed, recirculating closed loop, making it safe for a single operator even if they have no prior experience. It can also be easily connected to the auto-feed of a rotary evaporator or FFE to create a complete extraction-to-reduction loop.

• 3600g/40 min. extraction throughput
  • 136L/36 gal. ethanol holding capacity
  • 85% solvent recovery rate
  • 98.6% efficient with no post processing required
  • Terpene content yield: 4%-7%
  • Extract is fully winterized, de-waxed and chlorophyll-free

Will ship domestic*

I have for sale a slightly used Ethos-6 ethanol extractor. Local pickup is preferred. However, I will ship anywhere in the US, and the cost will be added to the total at the end. Please do not hesitate to message me for more info.

Here’s a YouTube video explaining their other model, the Ethos-4, which is just a smaller version (4 chambers vs. 6) of what we have here.

From website:

-3600g/40 min. extraction throughput

-136L/36 gal. ethanol holding capacity

-85% solvent recovery rate

-98.6% efficient with no post processing required

-Terpene content yield: 4%-7%

-Extract is fully winterized, de-waxed and chlorophyll-free

More specs:

Extraction vessel: 60L

Collection vessel: 40L

Material load capacity: 3171g

Extraction vessel filter: 40 micron

Temperature range: -50C to -80C

Capna Ethos 6 Extraction System. Condition is Used. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail.

Benefit of larger capacity

Ethos-6 delivers all of the efficiency and ease of operation as our flagship Ethos-4, with the added benefit of larger capacity for producers who extract at a higher volume or want the ability to scale up on demand. All with an extraction efficiency rate of 98.6%.

Key Specifications

Ethos-6 can extract up to 14 pounds of plant material per hour, while drawing only 15.8 amps of power. The system runs on 200-proof ethanol and evacuates and transfers an emulsion from stage to stage in a fully enclosed, recirculating closed loop, making it safe for a single operator even if they have no prior experience. It can also be easily connected to the auto-feed of a rotary evaporator or FFE to create a complete extraction-to-reduction loop. Don’t winterize, no post processing needed.

3600g/40 min. extraction throughput

136L/36 gal. ethanol holding capacity

85% solvent recovery rate

98.6% efficient with no post processing required

Terpene content yield: 4%-7%

Wax-free extracts

View All Specifications

Extraction Vessel

60 L

Collection Vessel

40 L

Material Load Capacity

3171 g

Extraction Vessel Filter

40 micron

Temperature range

-50 C to -80 C

Amazing how many of these get posted here without ever even being used by the buyer.

Buyer beware.

10 Likes

We have two others that work great, we just don’t need a third

How much?

1 Like

We are looking for 67k

Possibly interested. Can you post pics of the actual unit? I see its for an Ethos 6 but the pictures show an Ethos 4.

Thanks!

Where are you located? Seeing the product in person would be helpful.

We are located in downtown Los Angeles

Is this Ethos-6 still available? I’m in the Los Angeles area and would be interested in seeing the unit since I’m in the market. Would like to ship it internationally though. Is it still under warranty with Capna?

Yes it’s still under warranty, when would you like to see it?

I would prefer the weekend, maybe this Sunday? Or a week from tomorrow (the 13th)? If it needs to be during the week I can probably work something out.

Does the Ethos 6 really provide fully winterized crude with no additional steps?

3 Likes

Still need to recover solvent and decarb. honestly not very efficient unless you have a centrifuge along with this. (I call bullshit on 85% solvent recovery). Also, while washing I doubt it stays cold enough to completely remove the need to winterize. But then again never tried one, so i could be full of shit!

Yes, no need to winterize

Hello is this unit still available if so please DM

If it isn’t, I’m sure another will be posted here in a week or so.

5 Likes

Genuinely got me to laugh

1 Like

i have been running 2 ethos 6 foe a year now.I only have to do a light carbon scrub if i get a batch of trim that is to finely ground otherwise a quick filter through 3 micron buchner the off to our 3 50 liter rotos

Is this still available
Tony 818-371-3400

Is this unit still available?