Cannagas NEW Website is Live! Online Store and more!

The Cannagas Website is Live! Check it out:

Check out our video here!

We are here to help streamline the industry, make ordering easy, and promote sales to pass on savings to our customers for the highest purity solvents and products.

We are currently having sales on 55 gallon ACS grade Acetone and Methanol. Much more to come!

Any constructive criticism on website products, information, or general flow is greatly appreciated. For any additional inquiries reach out to sales@canna-gas.com

Hope everyone is staying safe during these crazy times!
Thank you,
-The Cannagas Team

1 Like

Been to your site before and no hydrocarbon pricing. I don’t like to jump through hoops for pricing. I seen this post and thought cool they have pricing so clicked your link and still no pricing.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, We do not post any pricing for our Hydrocarbons because we build custom programs per each facility to make sure we can pass on the best savings for your expected weekly consumption. A lot of variables when it comes to Hazmat and is contingent on certain items such as shipping, current tank count, delivery routes, custom blends, etc. This requires a Cannagas Representative to build a custom program for you which would be skewed if we represented an MSRP on our website for our new/existing customers. Feel free to reach out anytime to see how we can help regarding our Hydrocarbons. I promise we will make it worth your while with no extraordinary hoops! Thanks again!

4 Likes