Cannabis processing facility buildout 🛠️

Didn’t even read the planetary part. Driving. Apologies

Anyone used one of these?

That’s a severely overpriced unit for what it does.

10 Likes

A homogenizer for mixing a solvent into an oil. Brilliant :clap:. Homo gang

2 Likes

Just talked to a guy with one last week, he swears it’s key to his process making distillate with a wiper.
That price is absurd though

I’ve used these with excellent results

3 Likes

But it’s got Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuber guys

1 Like

Great, that’s another vacation for HuberOG

1 Like

buy a stainless reactor with overhead stirring and then use a huber for the recirculating heater. Their shit is soooo overpriced.

2 Likes

who has a nice reator setup besides across?

that tru steel looks pretty good for the price

would ideally like to winterize and decarb in same vessel with same heater chiller combo

lauda has a very nice one at huber quality for less money

if you are planning to do decarb under vacuum and stripping all the terps anyways a glass reactor would suffice. if you wanna do things under pressure then a stainless option would be the right choice.

1 Like

I might have a whole collection you could mod

Decimal engineered has a steel vessel setup. You’ve got Deutsche too. If you intend to strip terps, just make sure your option comes with a condenser.

My vote would be glass however. Easier to see what’s going on - like level drop from decarb and devol, and bubbles from decarb, and precip from winterization. Also cleaning.

tell Mike I sent you :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

whats the feed tank on a reactor typically used for?

1 Like

Not sure. I’d call Decimal.

I’d imagine queuing next runs of decarb for cannabis. In chemistry it could hold more of a starting material to shift the reaction one way, or a catalyst that needs to be added at specific parameters or incrementally.

1 Like

nice looking hydrocarbon system they got there

falling film evap and all dat

someone tell JWoodbruh to tell senior citizen Johnny Depp not to bother with precision 2.0

1 Like

This was the unit I was talking about in the other post. That company use to be mrx co2.

I personally dig the design of this system and the foot print

1 Like

Mrx was always really fancy

They use the same exposed dimple jackets on these

Not to mention 1 1/2 tri clamp ports on their jackets! Should be an industry standard

1 Like

Get one of the AI decarb packages.

I have a Pinnacle ffe if u need solvent recovery, I need it gone asap :sweat_smile:

2 Likes