Can we get some enforced rules/punishment up in here?

dude… i swear the home depot by my house by the hotel and the wawa…their have been hoes there all week working. this whole week ive been seeing hoes in the grass by the hotel walking over to cars at the wawa…

im like WTF is going on here!!! its crazy out there…Was gonna have titty thursdays on my instagram live where we can cash app hoes working for the camera. LOL

When the clubs open back up im gonna be fully stocked up on cash looking to party hard. i cant recall if we have even been to the club in 2020! i think its been that long…the world is defiently ending :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

I feel you homie… kids will never know. I used to master bate to MTV’s the grind

15 Likes

funny thing about those GGW videos. outta college one of my homies got a job with that dude Joe…came home one day to boxes at my front door step…like 6x 24"x24x24 boxes…

opened it up to thousands of ggw dvds…i still have boxes of them…in the early 2000s id use them to send clones

13 Likes

Well at the very least this site could start limiting the amount of accounts people can make using the same IP. That would at least limit the amount of spam accounts. We could also make the site a paysite and make it so users had to pay a monthly/yearly subscription, though that would confirm @Phytoalchemy’s statement that good things get ruined by wet towels. There are ways to curb an influx of users specifically meant to harass other users. We don’t have to swing the ban hammer but there could definitely be something done to at least slow down the process of this site becoming a place to bitch.

3 Likes

HBO’s “adult shows” was so disappointing, 100% softcore BS

4 Likes

Y’all have wawa in Florida?

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Really starting to show up on the west coast of Florida the past couple years.

1 Like

It’s been my observation that most of the BS happens with people who just maintain their personal account. I’ve seen threads where users were making multiple accounts, but it doesn’t feel like those instances were too common.

I honestly believe that the ignore function and community flagging should be enough. I’n my 20s I had periods where I would get triggered by people on the internet and do the whole knee jerk reaction replys to their comments. But over time I learned that a true G doesn’t give a fuck about keyboard warriors and lets their work and career do the talking. Ever notice how there’s guys on here who never seem to need to defend themselves, often because other members defend them before they have to because their reputation is that good.

13 Likes

It is not a matter of using the ignore function. The issue is i used to recommend this forum to professionals to learn about extraction. People from out of the industry with extensive experience in corporate environments. And that was good for everyone because they’d hire consultants and post questions on the forum and spread the word on how useful it was. I haven’t recommended that to anyone in a while because if they go on and the first thing they see is a flame war, it’s embarrassing. It makes everyone on here look unprofessional just by association. If this doesn’t get under control it’s going to stop being useful for business development purposes, new people are going to stop coming to us for help, and we’re going to end up just being a chat room instead of a professional society.

20 Likes

exactly! This is what i’ve been saying. There are plenty of places to have flame wars, pissing matches, and flexing ego. Why do we have to have that here?

@Future you locked my last thread asking for more moderation, i am not the only one who feels this way, and now you are losing members

4 Likes

@future doesnt believe in rules hes an anatchist - im sure hed be down to have the chinese dump all thier counterfeit consumer goods on us as well because regulations are bad mmmkay

-Banning people doesn’t work.
-The site already locks out duplicate accounts on single IPs if their spam rating is high
-No this will not become a pay to play site
-The flagging system works great, if the community uses it.

16 Likes

These are the same solutions that have been in place from the beginning and I’m not sure they’re working. How would you know flagging works and banning doesn’t? Do we have a study? We have a case study of the reverse (just flags, no bans) and i don’t think the results are enough to justify that claim.

Am i wrong in saying flags only lead to suspensions, not bans? I don’t think I’ve seen any cases of someone getting suspended being nicer when they come back. At the very least there should be bans for doxxing and the posts should be deleted.

4 Likes

I’ll do it :blush: I crack a whip rather well

3 Likes

I will say, with the drama here as of late, it makes a guy like me contemplate no longer participating. My entire livelihood depends on the anonymity i maintain here and by the levels of opsec I chose to employ. The added drama brings an unnecessary liability to me, and I may chose or not… to continue to engage.

I am only here for the times cannabis/science/manufacturing intermigle…any fun i have here is just extra…it doesn’t bring me here…the intelligent discussion, and the desire to help and lift each other up is what keeps me here.

I completely understand the desire for a self managed community. But…what is the aim, the goal, the joining bond of this community? And how can this community best support moving in those directions?

“You don’t have to go home but you can’t stay here” is an acceptable response to some people some times.

15 Likes

This forum is beyond comparison to its alternatives. Food for thought when complaining.

17 Likes

4 Likes

Absolutely agreed. But guess who grows killer nugs and then runs it for some baller head stash. Me. I can walk away at any point without an effect on my daily life aside from active participation in an online forum. My money and life isn’t tied to cannabis in any way shape or form. I’ve gotten the bulk of my extraction learning done on my own dime with my own time, so that is what I rely on. Anyone here who knows what the fuck they are doing, and is participating at an intelligent level, can walk away at any point and continue to be successful. Just because there aren’t other forums to compare to doesn’t mean one must participate in this one.

8 Likes

Agreed, but nobody is asking us to.

1 Like