Can someone test my gummies?

Im cheap and not a business so keep that in mind. id like total cannabinoids, thc, and cbn to see if my old material is that old to be cbn.

2 Likes

Can you post a picture of the flower you used or whatever it is

4 Likes

Send some in to KCA, or try to find someone close to you. You should have a lab or two there in your city I would think?

3 Likes

I dunno of local labs. kca says its for hemp? are they on here so we can talk privately? its just gummies but ive been claiming 40 mg so I should at least have an idea if I test it. I use different material each batch too so Im curious if older material has cbn in the gummy. I just came on here to check this thread- busy day. The gorilla glue nearly broke a plastic hanger in half yesterday and is bending the metal hangers way down. Got 2 hanger full/plants done on inital trim yesterday and sore. I got some material to make ff. It had lots of larf at the bottom dure to abuse and excess vegging.

1 Like

I can test, R&D purposes only. Send a DM.

3 Likes

Agreed. And can you show some of the gummies too?

1 Like

Ill send them ypo you if you have a gas chromatograph or whatever equipment to test them. Dont bs me though.

If someone on here offers to test ur stuff I doubt their trying to screw u. I haven’t seen anyone that would wanna screw u over for couple gummies

Most these guys have several liters of disty like honey in ur cabinet

5 Likes

Deleted

im not worried at all about that. thats why i posted publicly. kca offered me a discount but Im still looking for any more offers.

Uh. Why? Everyones gold standard offered a discount?

probably just a nice guy, he offered it via the email i sent too and didnt know that was me.

ive seen people offer testing free, just seeing if its still available or less than 70. Im probably not changing my recipe either way but if asked I would like to be able to give an approx thc number.

No I’m saying the most trusted lab around OFFERED. Why keep looking?

in case its cheaper, im not dissing him any way, we have talked. Im not a very serious guy on needing the best testing. I went to the BEST knee dr and still limp- and he was D Rose knee dr too so …
Obv itll change based on the source material but im curious if the 100 mg gummy recipe I use off ic mag is accurate. Mine are 40 mg ive presumed on my math and the size of my mold. People say they work.