Can someone post a premium vape juice recipe without dimulsifier ***help***

What sort of cart are you loading into? Do you know how many ohms? do you know what voltage or wattage you’re driving at?

Do you still get burnt when you reload an empty cart that you liked?

if you’re doing this for personal meds then you have no need for a high-tech homogenizer. just warm it up and stir till it looks good or you get bored. If you’re using cannabinoids and terps, they will mix just fine. Its only when you try adding PG or especially VG that you need to create a fine emulsion using a high shear mixer.

there is a thread somewhere on which carts to get. being from the “recycle or die!” tribe, I reuse carts others hand me. or freebies that come in the mail. they are not all created equal. if you’re running a 1ohm cart on a battery meant for a 2.4ohm cart, it WILL taste burnt.

2 Likes

Ok thanks that’s alot help,I tried baby beast on priv v8 smok… To much flow(wow can’t believe I’m saying) not enough intial tounge taste). The tank that came on my honey stick phantom worked great still started spitting…I have linx hypno zero on the way to smoke extracts, it’s got a5/10 connection, I bought cartomizers? Don’t know nothing about. .5ml chrome off eBay, says for the… I’m looking for the same thing like the OC pharm pens, I hate to say that and support anything like that bc I don’t, and some other medical places that my buddy bought, tasted exactly like the gorilla glue OC pharm pen, was chrome pre loaded cartomizers. Flavor tasted like live resin, I have live that strong, just I can never get top that didn’t spit at me except the baby beast, and I didn’t like it was too hot, I press button one sec maybe 2 over and over

The honey stick phantom tank literally made it taste sweet like it did in the first lil tank I had, before it started spitting too haha, my luck, thanks all

Just a heads up, PG & VG will separate unless you use a surfactant like Polysorbate 80.

A magnetic stirrer is not the preferred device for emulsifying the constituents. The same applies if you’ll be using terpenes and extract. Since you’re on a budget get a junk homogenizer on ebay…

2 Likes

If you’re doing this for personal meds, it is probably easier/more effective to change the device rather than the extract you’re feeding the device with.

you may want to get a temp control mod & use a cart that has a ceramic heating element compatible with that mod.

https://www.google.com/search?q=temp+control+vape+pens

a cheaper solution is a variable voltage/wattage battery (or mod)
https://www.google.com/search?q=variable+voltage+battery+510&tbm=shop

I personally like this critter for off the shelf high viscosity extracts (shatter etc)
http://ineedhemp.com/product/black-eleaf-pico-75w-black-color-v3-rebuildable-ceramic-donut-atomizer-sony-vtc6/

If you want a more load an go solution, then a tank style atomizer like the Supertank with Ni200 or 316SS coils will also give you temp control. I say “like” the super tank, because I’ve got a recurring leakage problem with my supertank that seems to hit at about 1/2 way through a 3ml load. works great for days, then suddenly starts dropping oil out the bottom.

1 Like

so we have to adulterate the adulterants? oi vey!

Ok thanks for all the help, my good friend just told me he give me his mod that looks like iPhone or something to me, and is temperature set also,. What’s that avg. Temp for vape juice

temp control requires the right heating element.

so your friend is only supplying you with part of the solution.

that said, any mod that does temp control usually does variable voltage and or wattage as well. setting to 3.7V as a starting point & going up or down to tune it should work.
Feeding a disposable cart at more than 10w will generally shorten it’s life. Most quit at 15W or so.

right temp? depends on the extract.

The accuracy of the displayed temp depends on the accuracy of the algorithm used to figure out the temp…its based on change in resistance as temp rises, and is material dependent. if you lie to the device about the metal being used, it will lie right back to you about the temperature.

short answer? push the button and try it. adjust up or down to taste.

No, you don’t have to use adulterants! Either PG or VG with extract, and emulsify them with a homogenizer.
Stonejh77 said in his post he’s going to use PG & VG and extract. I was just making him aware of the separation issue and how to overcome it.

1 Like

Starting with cannabis derived terpenes as the diluent of choice, PG and VG are non-cannabis derived, and from a purist standpoint can be defined as “adulterants”.

Adding Polysorbate 80 to the (thus defined) adulterants, because they don’t work without it, sounds like adulterating the adulterants.

or not…at least until the FDA says they are are bad for you and cannot be used…which may never happen.

if you prefer “modify your diluent” as less pejorative, I can relate to that. it was meant to amuse not inflame.

Where do I get cannabis derived terpenes that aren’t super expensive I looked on eBay and there was $67 for 5 ml that’s ridiculous

go diamond mining. throw the diamonds in one bin. for when you want stoneder.

the bits left are your cannabis derived terps, and work well for turning shatter or distillate into pen juice.

1 Like

And between two all I really don’t know what I want to use exactly to make these with as far as the emulsifier, I just want the thing that gets me closest to dispensary quality Vapes

Only reason I was thinking PG and VG I tried the wax liquidizer and thought that wasn’t the exact same thing they was using just about to taste and everything, I just wanted to be on point that’s it just got my sauce just like everything else

looks like I owes $5

Dab Genius is definitely MCT.

We use terps from true terpenes I am a distributor so I can get you great pricing on them. They have fire strains and they are legit good quality a lot of bigger companies use them. Lmk

1 Like

I messaged you

1 Like

Yeah tried VG/pg today epic fail, tossed it… Guess I’m one those check and see kind of person. Probably bc before I found this place everywhere I tried to find something about making sauce was so vauge, guess I need to trust y’all more,

Would a homogenizer even get it that clear golden yellow, was cloudy yellow without and kept wanting to fall out

Terps are probably the solution but to pricey, I’ll probably be trying other means like raping my sauce from now on instead all those terp slurpin Dabs,:persevere:

The opaque blend your getting is from an emulsion, think salad dressing.