California’s Legal Pot Industry ‘Collapsing’: ‘Buyers setting prices’

Exactly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I tried thier cannabis not too long ago. It wasn’t bad, definitely one of the top tiers in Massachusetts, imo. There’s one brand that I don’t mind but besides Cresco and that brand I can’t remember , most of them aren’t too great.

A few brands for some god awful reason go with cans and the cannabis is 8/10 always dry from those or too moist and you have to let it dry.

Dispensaries are a good way to rob people and bring in tourism. I like the safe access too but again, would it really be so bad to just let everyone test and sell their own and report taxes to the irs?

3 Likes

This would be horrible! The rich licensees wouldn’t want to make their regular payoffs to the politician’s retirement funds. Can’t have that!

6 Likes

Yeah but the irs would have more people to audit for fun. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Federal vs. state/local benefit. Not of interest to the politicians who are getting paid

1 Like

-STATES HARDENING RULES, CALIFORNIA FIRST THEN OREGON. WILL IT SLOWLY SWEEP TO THE EAST COAST? ARE MEASURES IN THE WEST COAST A FOLLOWED PROCESS ON THE EAST? WILL WE SEE THE DEATH OF THE DIAMOND MARKET?

1 Like

Most west coast rules come east. This will probably spell the end of clear diamonds. We’ll probably see non crc diamonds continue. The ban of any product completely will just lead to its black market rise.

4 Likes

Exactly this.

Hopefully it does collapse, rec stores selling a gram of extract at a 10x markup deserve to go bankrupt.

14 Likes

Checking electric bills was found to be a violation of 4th amendment, unless a warrant is issued…
And you can grow 6 plants with 6 1000w lights, and be within the law, in addition to the fact that a high electric bill can be anything…Bitcoin mining is a legal example…

6 Likes

God created the hop latent viroid to punish corporate cannabis

14 Likes

a full on spa system that needs some ridiculous steamer :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

:thinking: good to know :octopus:

3 Likes

With smart meter, anyone can monitor power. I believe the protocol is obfuscated but not encrypted.

Time for a battery bank to launder power to avoid the 12/12 cycles being so obvious. Attached to a trickle charger on a timer.

4 Likes

Lol fuck, this hit a little too close to home

1 Like

A flip box for 2 rooms and a relay setup will fix this for you.

3 Likes

Still state specific. Don’t bank on it unless it’s out of an attorneys mouth, hit even then be careful

4 Likes

2 types of people that for sure have a special place in hell, sinners, and their attorney’s.

I jest, lawyers are a God send at the right times.

6 Likes

i went to michigan to buy clones= every exit off the highway had billboards for weed. I was on a mission so didnt check out the dispensaries.

my cousin is a lawyer and cheated at monopoly? hes the dumbest lawyer- he used to believe i was a pro wrestler and knew martial arts. he failed out of college 2 x before he started adderall.

3 Likes