Cali Rec License for some clones

Does anyone have access to or work at a California license to place that can buy his clones and sell them to non-metric places?

how does that work?

Can clone people sell to retail?

I have a hook up with Seed junky But it’s in California and license to license only.

Can anyone explain this to me? In Oregon a rec company can sell to a medical patient as far as clones go

1 Like

California you cannot take anything off metrc. You can’t sell anything to anyone without a license. And you can only sell to certain people based on what your license is. Like as a type 7 I cannot purchase clones from a licensed grow or nursery.

Sounds like you need somone to back door cuts.

I have a friend that runs all his trim from his seed projects and their stuff dumps but not much terps they all smell the same. The kushmints they use to cross everything is so bland. Just adds bag appeal. So if your trying to get them to later extract I would
Not waste your time. Flower to sell that’s another story.

1 Like

A fist full of cash in Salinas should do the trick…

4 Likes

Salinas comes with all the super bugs lol

3 Likes

HSC sells retail packs of seeds all over the state in dispensary’s. 6 plant limit for personal grows.

Is it possible for producers to sell clones to retail stores?

Ive seen one place on ig that sells some cuts. I would not trust that shit tho. Is there a cut in particular your looking for? Most these guys play both sides of the fence.

2 Likes