CA Cannabis chemist (M.Sc. + federal cannabis grants experience) available for manufacturing services

Wanted to offer the Future4200 community my services.

You can go ahead and look me up, my real name is Erol Bakkalbasi and I am a scientist with an open record, including three R42/43 SBIR/STTR type awards, two in cannabis.

Job quality is more important to me than anything. I want to help you start your facility or break a bottleneck. Please work with me if you have high standards and I request that you do not reach out if you would like me to cut corners. I have full scale experience in large-scale extraction, winterization, and distillation. I have seen the errors made so you don’t have to. It’s best to contact me before you buy equipment, before you hire, and before you solidify your processes, but I am willing to come in and help at ANY and EVERY stage.

Development, implementation, and SOPs for:

• Novel product formulation including aerated concentrates and emulsified concentrates.

• Distillation of cannabinoids and terpenes,

• Extraction via cryo-EtOH,

• Evaporation of solvents via falling-film evaporation or rotovaporation,

• Winterization of crude oils

I am affordable but selective on clients ($95/hr, $2500 minimum project). Looking for work opening up in the next two weeks.

Name: Erol Bakkalbasi, MSc.
Company Name:
Contact Info: 914-954-4700, erolbakkalbasi@gmail.com
Team Size:

Services Offered: Development, implementation, and SOPs for: Distillation of cannabinoids and terpenes, Extraction via cryo-EtOH, Evaporation of solvents via falling-film evaporation or rotovaporation, Winterization of crude oils and novel product formulation including aerated concentrates and emulsified concentrates.
Rates, if public: $95/hr minimum $2500, travel expenses must be reimbursed, if necessary.
States Available in: CA, but will travel 50 states
Insured?:
OLCC Workers Permit?:

3 Likes