C1D2 Post Processing Booth - $10,000

Its a retrofitted 8x30 shipping container. Can easily be moved. We had this inside of a licensed facility in Long Beach. We were using it for Post Processing. We had 2 SPD set ups as well as a few AI vaccum Ovens.

It is completely built out on the inside. FRP paneling, Epoxy Floors, Title 24 compliant, exits signs, push bar (for Fire) doors. Ready to go.

I can Text you a video walk through of it if your interested.

Its has a 200 Amp panel and completely outfitted with electrical outlets, 110 and 220.

It was compliant in Long Beach, so its safe to say it would be compliant in any other City

Asking $10,00 for it. Have way more into it than that.

IMG_6678.HEIC.pdf (15.8 MB)
IMG_7408.HEIC.pdf (15.5 MB)
IMG_4389.HEIC.pdf (17.4 MB)
IMG_3856.HEIC.pdf (9.6 MB)
IMG_4766.HEIC.pdf (16.0 MB)

In the pictures we were using it for storage during a construction project, but is now cleaned out and ready to go.

I posted this for sale a couple month back but didn’t have pictures at the time. I have pictures this time around. Very sorry for the last post without pictures.

2 Likes

Please pm me

Post your number or reply lol. People been wanting this for a solid minute brother.

1 Like

interested. 818-943-1156.

Interested, and a nice looking container, but how can that be C1D2? I don’t see any ventilation fans.

1 Like

has rated fans. You would install them and run the ducting how you see fit.

1 Like

Is it still available? I’m interested. Let me know.

Shoot me a message if still available. Would like to set up a time to talk if so. Very interested.