Buy now or wait another month?

I’m starting a webshop with CBD products in Europe and I’m looking to buy a kilogram of isolate. Prices are already attractive, with singles going for $3000 on this forum but I’m wondering if they will be even better in a month or so when 2019’s harvest hits the markets? It wouldn’t be nice to see prices drop with $500 or more by the time my first order lands.

And that is exactly why the price is going to keep dropping.

2 Likes

I get your point and months ago I wouldn’t have hesitated, but we’re probably talking weeks now before new harvest starts selling. Nobody likes to waste money and it wouldn’t be the best way to start my business.

1 Like

I would wait as long as you could. Then when you HAVE to pull the trigger, then pull it

1 Like

One thing you should consider is the time value of money. Think about the cost of not buying. What sales are you losing not having your store up and running? Is profitability of your online business a function of time operational? Yes, prices will probably be better in a month, but if you can buy now, and start your business it may be worth it for you to buy now.

4 Likes

I have isolates and t-free distillates stocked in our facility here in the EU. If you’re looking to mitigate your risk on a price drop but want to access lesser quantities immediately, lemme know :slight_smile: