Buy direct no broker SOE Distribution

Specialty Oil Extractors is located in the heart of the south with a rich history in agricultural manufacturing. With a 250,000 pound capacity of wet biomass per day that can produce 3,000 liters of crude a day or 350 liters of distillate an hour we are truly built for scale. Our manufacturing facility is also accompanied by a state of the art laboratory that can produce 1000 kilograms of isolate a week.

Serious bulk customers only $500/Kg Isolate $250/Liter distillate we also can process on a toll basis and white label finished products.

AGAIN ONLY SERIOUS BULK BUYERS

5 Likes

where are you located? we have 700k of biomass in Oregon

That’s sounds like an operation I’d like to see! Would almost have to see it. @S.O.E.Distro thats some massive throughput

Please share pics if you’re able :call_me_hand:

I will be sending you a direct message to discuss potential services

3 Likes

I can not send pics there is too much proprietary technology involved we are very strict no photos. I can take you there and give you a tour if you would like.

2 Likes

We are on South Carolina shipping cost might be a challenge from Oregon we have received a ton of material from there before but also have had jobs not come to fruition because of shipping cost

2 Likes

@Mosaic_Co-Labs can you please email me jeremy@soedistribution.com to discuss

1 Like

Proprietary hemp extraction equipment? You do know everyone here is beyond educated in that field right? Besides it sounds like you’re brokering it anyways

6 Likes

Based out of LA, with a lab in South Carolina :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Massive wet capacity in SC and got your start with the clear? Is this not Mr. Clear himself?

10 Likes

Was gonna say I think that’s the only unit in sc capable of the op post

3 Likes

Yet to see a bigger toy

Wouldn’t that mean he’s scamming/lying? This obviously isn’t Mr. Clear :rofl:

Yes i’m with that group and no i’m not Chris but yeah those are the wipers.

Yes i’m with that group and no I am not Chris. Those are the wipers from Barones insta.

Again guys please just respond with serious inquiries.

Please and thank you.

160Kg 99+ CBD Isolate available today at $500

Is this the old cotton gin in Darlington or Dillon?