Butt hurt version 1.1.0 (updated)

cbd

Hello everyone and thanks for reading my post. After reading over all the great responses from my post earlier this week I decided I’ve had enough. I am going to put my 2 weeks in at a big CBD company in Boulder, CO as the Production Manager after 2.5 years of work. Im not hiding anymore my instagram is cajun_concentrates, feel free to look me up. It is time to move on to the next chapter in my life.

I spent the last 2 years building the lab into what it is today. I feel very confident in all hemp extraction or refinement processes, including chromatography (CBD/THC separation) and isolation. I’d love to chat to confirm my knowledge of the subjects.

There is no particular situation I am looking for. Right now I am looking for the best opportunity that comes up. I am very willing to move for the right chance. Im currently in Colorado. I want to continue to be a part of the innovative movement in this industry. Idealy, Id like to be on the front lines doing new and ground breaking shit. I love working in groups, there is no better feeling then being a part of a group of people with a common goal.

Im also very interested in consulting work, I have plenty of consulting experience with Extract Labs corp. Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks.

If you wanna head east with me we’re gonna need people soon.

Good for you! Move out to bigger and better things. I was recently at Extract Labs talking to some people and did not get that kind of vibe. Good to know that I can ignore any email traffic from there.

Hell yea man, let me know! Wanna grab a beer here soon?

East coast what what! Stop in to Maine and I’ll buy u Bros a beer

I’ll be in AZ next week, but a beer when I get back sounds great! Got two options developing that would be fun to talk about. @Chron_naut

WC15 - they have solid products you can trust. Just not a good fit for me.

Hell yea man, you know I won’t forget. I’ll text you the week after next to schedule something!!

I love it :joy: