butane is stuck please help!

Can we see this all? We all need to see what your doing :man_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

Tap your cans into the collection pot and recover active this will ensure u pulled all the gas and is safer. Pull it to a slight vacuum -5/-10 than pop a new. Another alternative is to just buy a supply tank from a gas distributor. Will save u a lot of time and headache in the future

3 Likes

ok ok but please not laugh

2 Likes

I am sure we want to :rofl::rofl::rofl:
But give him time hè ll get the hang of it

3 Likes

you said you were loading your “recovery” tank. suggesting a plan to “recover” your solvent. Which implies a “closed loop system”, so while you may never have said “closed” anything, those of us reading along at home certainly got those words.

-yes i said im loading my recovery tank this is correct term you just jump to conclusions i did not state anything incorrectly this item is called a recovery tank dont be trying to make me sound stupid

here is the name of the item purcahsed

you see its called a recovery tank dont imply things you know what the say about assumptions and please dont try to make me look dumb i said exactly what i said and if there is a better way to state it im all ears but your just being a dick

Refrigerant Recovery Reclaim Cylinder Tank - 30lb Pound 400 PSI NEW

1 Like

See there was your problem the whole time… you were using a recovery tank… you should be using a solvent tank tank instead… lol

3 Likes

oh no shit i had no clue whats the difference ?

oops

it worked great yesterday ??

what did i do wrong or can improve in witha solvent tank i will buy one soon

i thought this was what the guys used oops

also can you link me to one so i can see an example appreciated

2 Likes

You need that and the red handled solvent stretcher…

2 Likes

You guys are brutal :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Nope. Get over yourself.

I was explaining why folks might think you were using a cls.

Yep… you purchased a refrigerant recovery tank…

AND you are working with R600 refrigerant…

Care to explain how it is unreasonable for me to state that this is why folks assumed you were recovering said refrigerant?

6 Likes