POTato :potato:

4 Likes

Anitamilliondollars

1 Like

2 cheeseburgers please

1 Like

Business definitely related to country

2 Likes

One time I had 50,000 circle stickers being made for an edible “Cookie Dough Bites” and the chinese designer set the design off center so I said, “the cookie dough one is crooked, but other than that looks good.” Fast forward 2 weeks she is sending me a picture pre-shipment I zoom in and the stickers say Crooked Dough Bites. Instead of making the logo centered the designer changed cookie to crooked with a custom matching font and everything.

13 Likes

Tom… bro… Im sending some good karma your way brotha. It seems like fucked up shit is always happening to you bro. That is funny as shit though.

I think crooked dough bites is a great name for an edible company and maybe they did you a favor! :joy::rofl::joy:

i might need to use that one if your not gonna! LOL

9 Likes

Agreed! :rofl::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Seriously can I get a couple of those!
The story alone sells it. Plus, I can picture myself eating 3 and saying that all F’d up “lemme get ancrooooked dough bite”. followed by 45 minutes of incoherent laughing
#insideJokeGold
T-shirt’s are next lol
:fire::fire::fire:

Tom you are the legend of mishaps — this one I think you can jiu jitsu into a major win!

2 Likes

Me too…the name is awesome…especially for medicated dough bites! Some people pay for ideas this good! LOL

3 Likes

50 cent is about to trade mark that and rob you
Hauhauahau
For real use these it’s fcking gold!!!
I will rep this hard
Let’s get it in Hawaii

2 Likes

They never sent them they were remade and shipped properly spelt

1 Like

How many years did the cmepol say GAUTION , probaby still does. I had a manual from a Chinese piece of equipment and it said refer to page 9 and there was only 7 pages total.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::joy: yes

I have no clue why, but this comment makes me think of the hooker scene from full metal jacket

2 Likes

I have a few newer units lying around, they have a few errors on the labels like “80% fill volumn” couldn’t find gaution though.

It use to be right above the fan housing on the back

nope they got it, its now “Caution the fan running”