Built a couple labs out over the past 3 months to process 100 pounds a day for under 100k. DM me For more info

cmon guys why cant we be friends

deal maybe a little inflated, but def not like the dude with the recent cbn proposition :man_facepalming::upside_down_face:

1 Like

@Siosis is a homieā€¦ I have nothing against him personally. I personally cant wait to party with the dude. Last time he left a bit too early but we are only 2.5 hours apart. This is just a little brotherly disagreement LOL

I dont think hydrocarbons are really any more dangerous then alcohol. Im not precision so comparing apples to oranges is not a real arguement. Im personally saying i can extract and get any client to 100lbs in 8 hours safely for around 30k.

6 Likes

Lmao true. That cbn thing was wild. Also hard to compare to a bucket tech and panda to full automated machinery. Iā€™d never put my name behind bucket to panda tech. But ya you of course can extract 100 pounds a shift for terribly cheap. These people want some level of quality at the same time.

1 Like

Ask @bg305 how much hydrocarbon experience he had before the facetime calls. I have no problem holding people handsā€¦thats kinda what i do. I run a concierge extractor service. people expect to reach me at all hours and at anytimeā€¦its my passionā€¦ I dont consider it work. I love talking concentrates and helping people achieve there dreamsā€¦its rewarding

11 Likes

But then when you add your short path for 10-13k your at 43k. Then If you Wana decarb and do it under a fume hood thatā€™s another 3k or so. 46k total. And then you need filtration equipment cause Iā€™ve seen inline dewaxing on CLS and it rly is insufficient for short path so you need another freezer and filtration equipmentā€¦ so like I said machine list came out to around 65-70k flat. Some people wanted a bunch of infrastructure improvements which brought it up to 80-90k and then depending on certs they needed thatā€™s where you go up to the 150k mark If you need UL and that level of qualifications

no i think i can do it with SPD for around 30K. dont twist it.

1 Like

Then kill it bro! Thatā€™s mad sketch low cost. But do your hustle. Remember next time to not get salty and try to knock other peopleā€™s hustles cause your jangle and wrangle set up is cheap as balls :ok_hand:

Im not salty. Im dont need to charge for consultingā€¦ I give my info for freeā€¦

Im not knocking your hustle either. Im just saying its kinda laughable. but i guess we will see all your propriety sop stuff in the coming months and you can shut me up then

5 Likes

Yup :grin:

1 Like

I think your 30k build plus short path is laughable. Iā€™ve seen the budget builds and had to extract with them and itā€™s a nightmare. But I donā€™t go around knocking ya for it. To each their own.

Im goodā€¦i know i can do it for that price. You can laugh at how we get there. its ok. im having fun picking up them crumbs. ill keep eating.

6 Likes

Hopefully your putting people new to Hydrocarbons in a C1D1 environment to run that equipment!

1 Like

you can always wheel your self contained hydrocarbon extractor outside or lift open a large warehouse door. Being outdoors always worked in the past. Cheaper than a C1D1 room and doesnt give you a false sense of security. :thinking:

3 Likes

so thatā€™s what you would recommend to a new Hydrocarbon extractor that was paying you to set up a lab?

2 Likes

If they had a budget of 30k and needed to get something done. We are talking about farms now right???

as quoted from above.

What is wrong with wheeling an extractor thats all on a rack outside for safety???

ā€œSafelyā€ means different things to different people

Thatā€™s extremely irresponsible to put a new user in a position like that using Hydrocarbons. Your also not factoring the cost of a C1d1 room to work in and store solvent.

Do you really think these states are going to allow unregulated Hydrocarbon use because itā€™s hemp and CBD?

If anything we should be follow the rec cannabis market.

Telling someone to wheel the extractor to cut down on cost is kinda alarming lol

most extractors here dont work in c1d1 envoirnments and some of the labs ive seen on here are indoors with massive hydrocarbon extractors.

do you think running a hydrocarbon extractor inside rather than outside is bad practice? If your not in a c1d1 room like the majority arentā€¦

What percentage of people here do you think operate in a c1d1 room? How many states even require it? California, Massachussetts? What other state requires c1d1 to operate in? I know ive seen some crazy ass shit i had no part ofā€¦like insane.

What part of extracting with hydrocarbons outdoors is alarming? Its been a pretty safe standard for running these until the last 2 years when c1d1 rooms became popular. Even soā€¦i feel more comfortable with the risk outdoors then contained in a 40ft or smaller c1d1 room.

I guess thats just meā€¦im kinda redneck. what do i know. ill leave the cbd consulting to you guysā€¦have fun with it.

7 Likes

Iā€™m just speaking for myself. I donā€™t consider running Hydrocarbons outside an appropriate use for a professional trying to get into this profession.

Other businesses require similar when working with solvents as well.

I feel 100% safer in a c1d1 booth than I ever would outside and not something I would ever overlook to save a few bucks

i guess we just differ in opinions. most of the professionals that i know learned to operate hydrocarbon extractors outdoors and was considered the only way to safely run them.

wish you all luck. I dont consider myself a professional. Maybe thats the problem too. This is always been a hobby for me. Ill leave the professional stuff to you guys.

Do you guys in Tennessee have to operate in a c1d1 room?

4 Likes