SOLD Bucking machine for sale triminator pretty much brand new

Hey everyone,
I have a triminator bucking machine used 1 weekend in pretty much new condition.

Less than 50% of what I paid for it!

Great for fresh frozen harvesting

3 Likes

Whats the throughput on this machine?

1 Like

Manufacturer states 300lb/hr

I wasn’t happy with it dry bucking for quality flower but feel its perfect for fresh frozen. I have 2 other buckers and have never done fresh frozen for anyone so figure I’ll sell at least 1 and this one is in perfect condition.
If your looking for one this is the best price, I think.

1 Like

do you happen to have any pictures or videos of the quality of bucking it did for you?

1 Like

There’s a bunch of videos on youtube.

I really don’t want to be the salesmen promoting a product. Its a bucking machine thats as good as the other buckers at a low price. If your going to buy a bucker I think this is one of the best deals around right now at this price.

They aren’t going to cleanly buck top shelf indoor thats for sure.
Theres no machine made today that will buck or trim like a skilled hand trim. That being said its not always easy to find skilled trimmers especially cost effective. I have all the tools and use what fits the situation.
Sorry if that doesn’t clearly answer your question.

3 Likes

I wonder if anybody here could chime in that has used it a bit more?.?..

1 Like

I think the reason these are harder to sell is that most farmers just build something…so your only gonnna sell this to a licensed grow.

1 Like

We’ll take it. I emailed the “info” email on your website, hope to hear back soon.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Checking now brotha :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Can you ship to Canada? I’d be interested

1 Like

I can but all shipping costs would be added. I have no idea what it wpuld cost to get that far. I can crate it no prob.

Sold sorry

Its sold if anyone else reads this

I have a greenbroz model M still available.

I added sold to the title

3 Likes