Breast cancer meds suggestions

Hey everybody, hate to make this post but would really appreciate any suggestions from others with similar experiences.

My sister who is 29 was diagnosed with breast cancer yesterday, unsure what stage yet.

I have access to a variety of different cannabinoid isolates and distillates and am familiar with product formulation.

She does not really prefer to get high but does not mind small amounts of thc

Looking to make her some sort of mct oil drops she can take daily.

Thank you in advance, much love.

3 Likes

I highly suggest watching this, it might give you some more information on the subject. https://youtu.be/xIxxDwI_6-E
let me know if you have any questions

3 Likes

RSO or decarboxilated rosin mixed with cbd and cbg has gotten the best results IME. good luck lmk if you want to learn to make it

4 Likes

Thca isolate is great for people who do not want to get high. My father in law has MS and he just goes to sleep from regular delta 9 thc so the best thing for him is thca so he is able to function and not just sleep. IMO you mine as well include all the cbg , cbd , cbc , cbn , terpenes, and other cannabinoids possible . I like full spectrum extract with terpenes in capsules its very easy to take .

3 Likes

I have a lady i help who has stage 4 and she gets the best relief from a 2:1 thca-full spectrum cbd. The tests have shown it has slowed it dramatically, had to build her tolerance up for the thc a lil but thca is a great way to start since she got the benefits and didn’t have a bad experience from low to no tolerance.

4 Likes

Shouldn’t there be cbg in every thc/cbd concoction, since the mode of uptake is different with the cbg? It can’t block uptake of cbd or thc.

2 Likes

Check out this video with Paul Stamets talking about his mothers breast cancer and Turkey tail mushrooms

https://bastyr.edu/news/general-news-home-page/2013/09/ted-talk-turkey-tail-helped-my-mother-through-cancer#:~:text=Mycologist%20Paul%20Stamets%20has%20devoted,too%20old%20for%20radiation%20therapy.

4 Likes

To get THCA could I just use mct oil and infuse with a sous vide? Or do I need to source thca isolate?

I’m thinking like a 2:1 ratio of THC flower to CBD flower infused in the mct?

It may taste a bit rough, but I have a variety of mct soluble flavorings.

I also have CBD, cbda, CBN, CBG, and CBC iso in my workspace

I have access to lab testing as well

1 Like

Sorry about what you and sis are going through. Wish her a speedy recovery… Found some useful info in this thread…

Bless

1 Like

Couldn’t you just skip the decarb, and then your thc flower would make THCA oil?

2 Likes

Yes this has been my experience with CBD flower, I would assume it would be the same for THC flower

what kind of extract does the thca come from? bho, etoh, rosin?

Bho. Just the diamonds separated from the terps.

interesting. is there a reason you don’t leave the terps in? everything I’ve read suggests terps are amazing antioxidants, anti tumor, and very good for your health

1 Like

No, it was more to get her tolerance up and still get the benefits during that time. The terps and everything else are definitely the best, she is now taking lots of full spectrum cbd, and rso.

1 Like

ah ok makes sense. I do a 1:1:1 tincture d9:cbd:cbg with live terps. ill add some thca also or replace the d9 with thca. a lot of elderly people get turned off from rso because it’s so strong for them

3 Likes

Ya, she had very lil to no experience/tolerance and was kinda turned off because the rso made her not feel good so the thca was just to get her where she didnt have a bad time. Now she can handle it.

1 Like

that’s awesome man thank you for the tip :call_me_hand:

1 Like

No problem, we forget how lucky we are, they were driving 12hrs one way to get super taxed rso and could only get 1-2 at a time. They couldn’t believe i wasn’t gonna charge them for it and keep her stocked to the gills

4 Likes

hell yea the industry needs more people like you bro. most people tax the fuck out of rso but sell dist dirt cheap :man_facepalming: that shit doesn’t make any sense… ive had to drop a few bulk accounts because they were reselling it at 60 a g

i sell to dispensaries that barely mark it up and we do it for 5cents(greedy politicians said they cant tax a penny) when someone cant afford it.