Brand new, never used turnkey rotovap 5L. Need gone, make offer

Item: Turnkey USA Lavs 5L rotovap with chiller and pump, new.

I have this turnkey setup that I just purchased last month, but after running into zoning issues I’ll be unable to start my lab for a while so I’m selling some equipment. The link below is where I purchased the kit. I paid 5,800 after shipping but I dont expect to get anywhere near that. Depending on where you live I can deliver. Make me an offer!

Feel free to ask any questions or shoot a price. Thanks! (Also everything is already boxed, so new it’s only been taken out long enough to verify no shipping damages. I can provide any pictures as well).

The 1 you linked is priced @ $3,899.00 for the turn key kit… Just letting you know, maybe link directly from the USA Lab’s website?

2 Likes

Sorry about that. I actually bought it from HTG, USA Labs was out of stock at the time. I listed the wrong equipment but I corrected the link to the right equipment.

1 Like

1 Like

Honestly at this point 1,000 bucks takes it if anyone’s interested. I’m not GMP certified and won’t be for awhile so if someone wants this then congrats. It’s brand brand new, still in the box.

4 Likes

Shit foreallz? A grand would be a hellofa a scoop for someone

4 Likes

I could use it I’m in Maine tho…

3 Likes

DIBS! @ScienceIsCool you’ve got a PM.

3 Likes

When you get a chsnce message me please very interested

As of right now @Lincoln20XX was the first to message me and call dibs. If there’s any changes I’ll let post here.

4 Likes

Ill pay more then him and cover shipping.

1 Like

Indeed. I would do the same.

It’s already paid for… and we’re handling our own shipping and logistics.

7 Likes

Dam you lucky got a super deal you lucky

Good luck to everyone in their hunt. Glad I was able to recover something from this. I get GMP certification is a must in the industry, it just hurts because I just purchased an entire lab just to sell it off. I did a lot of research and had every safety meausure in place I could, with my only goal to be fully integrated from seed to distillation. Anyways, if anyone needs fresh biomass come October holler at me :grin:

3 Likes

Do you have any other equipment available

One thing I needed the most for my operation was this turnkey setup and I missed out by seconds

1 Like

If your facility is GMP certified, I’m sure you’ll have no problem sourcing a roto vap, however if you’re not you’re definitely going to need to get certified before purchasing equipment. Certification is expensive, as much as 50k depending on the amount of people and your income. Plus you have to have set SOPs, compliance systems, etc. If you need a 5L in a pinch just hop on ebay. It’ll be a pain in the ass to use cheap chinese glass but honestly if you can afford to be a GMP certified lab then a few grand isn’t much in terms of ROI. Also that website has a similair, less powerful system for around 3k.

Wish I saw this sooner looks like a good setup. I ended up buying a 2L off eBay and it went back this week so I’m in the market for a 5L

1 Like

Is this available ??

1 Like