BRAND NEW .5g CCELL disposables FOR SALE

5000 CCELL UNITS FOR SALE. Purchased for $4.50 a unit and wanting $3. 100 MOQ

2 Likes

Which model DS1

The DS105

1 Like

Willing to trade as well.

1 Like

What are you looking for I may have to pass on some iCell full ceramics from cart logistics. Nay be too thick for d8

Would like a rosin press or ice hash setup

Can they be recharged? How old are they?

3 Likes

No these aren’t rechargeable and absolutely nothing wrong with them. About a year old since bought/acquired.

Ah man youre gonna want to sell them asap. Was they stored exposed to any cold/heat?

5 Likes

Long time for batteries to be stored, that you cant recharge.

5 Likes

These were all stored in a temp controlled facility. They belonged to one of the largest CBD brands in the country that got out of the vape market. I’ve sold 3k of these over the last 2months and haven’t had any issues yet FYI.

1 Like

Bump it

Still available and ready to work any deals

Bumping

Who wants them?! Lol Bump

@COVID-69 can’t exactly remember but y’all run these don’t you?

@ky_cbd we run the 0.3ml but thanks for the heads up.

1 year of storage does seem a bit long when you can’t recharge.

@Distributionly any interest in flipping these?

2 Likes

I am sorry I wouldn’t be able to help with this. When CCELL even recently launched their new .3ml disposable I was like WTF?

These folks have been sleeping. With some change in management and being a public company they recently started to wake up. Couple of 1ml disposables are going to be released by them soon. If anything my interest is going to be in those products.

1ml with them being rechargeable. While recently I have advertised our services here…bulk of my products are still going to co-packers who tell me what they need.

Not us trying to flip things. I wish I could help. All my customers are looking for 1ml to 2ml even 3ml lol

3 Likes

Are there even carts this size???

We were talking about disposables.

There are disposables for vape that are up to 16ml at that point they are just tanks.