BOSHANG 2021 The newest and hotest cart : Full sealed cartridge - No need to reassemble the mouth piece!!!

Here is the newset cart from BOSHANG.
No need to reassemble the mouth piece !
Save 95% labor cost compared with traditional oil filling !

1 Like

Did you guys ever tried this filling?

no need to spam; youll get a better response if your not being obnoxious.

keep it in one thread.

5 Likes

It’s the same cart that @Vape.Manufacturer was talking about in the other thread, there’s 3-5 thread now just in the past day. Including pushing it to another vape distributor thread(s).

This person commented on VM’s saying they had the filling machine for it so I’d assume they work in cahoots.

1 Like

:joy: The filling method is same. It seems that all-in-one sealed carts is the trend in vaping industry in 2021

1 Like

These are different products made by two companies. Our oiler is already in use. Maybe they are just an idea.

I’m faster than you, ha ha.

3 Likes

This is great. 2 Chinese vape vendors trolling each other…

@BOSHANG_VAPE. How much is the machine?? Under 10k?

19 Likes

This is our second generation.

2 Likes

How much?? Don’t be a tease now

1 Like

No, brother, buy KSeal cart, give KSeal machine for free!

3 Likes

Wow. That’s even better. How many carts do I need to buy??

6 Likes

add me,sir.
WhatsApp:+86 17711635051

I don’t have a phone. Let get into the meaty stuff.

I want k seal!!

15 Likes

No, our carts is hotselling now. :joy: And besides structure, our proprietary coil is a highlight, too. vaping performance is the best important.

5 Likes

But you no give free machine

13 Likes

Are you giving a free filler? I don’t think so! I wanna hear more about this new Avenue to sell carts! This is a unique approach! Let us hear more!!

7 Likes

Man, sun out your actual production photos and oiler photos!haha,Don’t try to cheat American brothers

11 Likes

I need 100 carts and the free machine.

16 Likes

Let’s talk moq for the free filler. This is a pretty unique selling tactic. I like it.

10 Likes