Blessed 4/20, Thanks F4200

Greetings Family!

Bless 4/20 to all my ganja supporters and thank you to this wonderful community. It’s so nice to see the progress we have made in getting the medicine to the masses! Keep the fiyah burnin!

So thankful of how it has guided my life!

One Tree

20 Likes

Happy LITMAS famalam :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

7 Likes

Happy 4/20! It’s easy to focus on the negatives in this industry but I am thankful for our community here and what everyone has built over the years.

4 Likes

Happy 4/20!!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CN5UJoLgnRe/?igshid=18eyj188sssve

3 Likes

Tis a good day.

I’m celebrating a gift to myself worth apparently 12 racks so I cannot complain.

4 Likes

Happy holidaze friends! Here’s a nice lil smokin vid for your viewing pleasure. :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I’m really disappointed on 4/20.

I really wish I was in California. I only smoked 2 blunts today cause I’m still coughing but not like I was Sunday.

I haven’t dabbed in 3 days. This is one of the worst 4/20 I can remember. I feel like a let down! 50% of me is living in regret I cancelled my California trip. It’s really sucks living with guilt.

Hope you all are have a wonderful day.

9 Likes

Happy 4/20 to you as well!!!

What a great community!

6 Likes

Switch to papers for a day brother give your throat a break

2 Likes

Welcome & happy litmas!

3 Likes

They are hemp blunts. It’s not my throat. I have bronchitis the doctor says.

1 Like

The process of forming them is the same though isn’t it? Remember how wiz had his own & smoked so many the dr told him he was on his way to throat cancer, he had to switch up to papers only. I’m just saying I know a good paper will be much easier on you than the wrap. Hell if you got a crock pot some honey & a few hours I’ll link you to that recipe on here & you’ll be fine on the bronchitis & drinking dank teas avoiding nuemonia

2 Likes

My daughters 16th birthday is today. I’m leaving work early so we can friz the b, (catch with flying disk toy) before dark.

6 Likes

At least you all get to smoke… It was funny cause I got asked what I like to do today, and they sure weren’t expecting to hear grow weed, and make hash! The majority of the people are here for substance issues, and I’m here because I’m homeless. Different program entirely, but I did have the Dr apologize for the fact that I can’t even have THC free CBD here. Today was the first day I didn’t have suboxone offered to me though… So there’s that

6 Likes

How much longer y’all got staying where you’re at or is it a little more long term housing for the time being?

1 Like

Until the 28th of next month. I’m really here to get my paperwork down here, and get my housing voucher transferred down here. I have to get enrolled in the West Palm Beach VA (apparently a completely entity almost than the Orlando VA), which is going to take a month or more. I really didn’t have an idea of the way things are run down here with the VA, and I would have totally done things differently now as opposed to how I did do it. But I got out of AK, and that was the most important thing.

4 Likes

Should give you time to search for tools for the job. Let’s get a business registered. It’s a good time for organizing. Use it wisely. I’d be on Facebook marketplace looking for the right tools and supplies need for your business.

5 Likes

I’ve been on it! Need to do the LLC, etc. I was considering getting a PO Box out in Vero so I had a local address to open the LLC with. Plenty of tools for hella of cheap!

3 Likes

I think getting the llc in order should be first. Your gonna need to get some sorta Florida business license and liability insurance. I’d start looking into those rates

3 Likes

It used to be about $750 quarterly, but I have no idea what the rates are these days. I definitely need to check it out, and I’ve been working to see what agencies I can have to help down here. I’m sure that there a few that are designed to help Vets get a business off of the ground.
It’s been slow going around here because you have to wait for the people to do the shit for you, and I’m used to going out and doing it myself. Point me in the direction is my usual MO, and that’s not how they do it around here apparently.

3 Likes