Black Swan: rare Jamaican cannabis strain could treat pancreatic cancer

4 Likes

do you know of a semi synthetic way to make cannaflavin? and are there other natural flavonoids that you know of which have similar medical benifits? preferably one i could extract from common plants. Iā€™ve been researching it but Iā€™d like to hear your thoughts

also is cannaflavin present only in the buds? seems like it would also be in the leaves and stems if itā€™s what causes the dark color

hereā€™s an afghani that definitely seems like it wouldhave cannaflavin in the leaves

8 Likes

Iā€™m not sure where or how much cannaflavin would be in different parts of the plant, this would be a good study. Hereā€™s what makes them different from the other compound which can be found in other plants image

3 Likes

do you have lab standards for cannaflavin a & b? and nice, thats a starting point at least

1 Like

Iā€™m not currently with a lab, I was previously working with my university on an agronomic hemp project. Iā€™ve been meaning to go back to the university with some future projects however being a public university thereā€™s limitations.

3 Likes

Hi I am in desperate need of this strain asap! My father was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer and I can not find it anywhere. Do you happen to know where I can find it? Please let me know. Any help will be appreciated.

2 Likes

I dont have that strain. My darlins net strain may be helpful for your needs. I use it to help opioid addicts kick their pill habits.

5 Likes

Thank you so much!

Give him delta 8

1 Like

Why do you recommend Delta 8?

Iā€™ve asked folks on the ground in Jamaica, people from Jamaica & cannabis enthusiasts that reside in Jamaica. What Black Swan is all I hear.

Please point us in the right direction if anyone with any info on this strain lineage & where it may reside would help tremendously in searching her out. Iā€™m still poised & motivated to find her, just not much luck from word of mouths.

3 Likes

Hi my Father has stage IV pancreatic cancer and I have been searching and searching as to where to find black swan. I will go anywhereā€¦please help