Biomass to D8 conversion - liquidation for farmers stuck with bio without up front cost, farmers have full control of output - ACS certification after output

Hey guys! Myself and my partner have been partnered with a lab to help farmers liquidate biomass. To make it brief, our lab partner is converting biomass to D8 and we can give the farmer -

A. First crack at the D8 if they have a sales network after paying lab fees or

B. To get paid out for the biomass at a fairer price than most market transactions lately.

Essentially our example numbers put the bio in the $0.70/lb range for roughly 10% potency (flat, not ranged) and we can work with the client for transportation so they can truly recoup some of their losses in the biomass world that’s taken quite the hit since the isolate drop. Prices will be higher up for higher percentage biomass since output would obviously increase along with potency. Capacity is 4-5k lbs per day and scaling up as our schedule gets more and more full, this is currently for only one shift - another shift is planned to be added once volume will allow for it.

Our mission is to do right by the farmers who built this industry - they have full option to buy the output and make a killing or just simply be hands-off and get paid out at a flat price per lb of biomass after the conversion process.

Here is the process outlined in a nutshell- farmer provides a COA so we can give an initial rough estimate of output D8 for their batch of biomass, if the estimated output calculation is agreeable they send in a 100lb sample to run into crude so exact numbers for the conversion process can be calculated. From there we would know what we’re looking at in terms of output and processing time. At that point we would discuss what size batch you would want to run and the details of how you would like to proceed post-output, be it taking the full batch/half batch/paid out for bio - we’ll work with the farmer to find a conclusion that works for everyone.

This part might get messy with a lack of answer from the lab about costs for converting crude and distillate… The conversion process can also be done with crude/isolate/distillate but would only be worthwhile for the input provider of those if they plan on purchasing the output as the lab costs wouldn’t scale as fairly (in our current model, we’re still tweaking what we can where we can to help people stuck with input) for people who want to get paid out simply for input crude/isolate/distillate.

The lab is located in the Tobacco Belt and has the right to deny any material provided if not a good fit be it via sub-par potency, mold, or other reasons which we have obviously seen through various threads on here due to mistreatment of input product. This is another reason we use a 100 lb sample to start and clearly set expectations/verify the input material.

If this could be of use to you, feel free to contact me via DM and we can continue discussions there, via email, or phone. I work 7 days a week and have a personal interest in helping out farmers who are in a rough spot. If you’ve read my posts and are familiar with me then you already know why.

6 Likes

Seems like a riskier proposition than isolate given all the recent clarifications and legislation from states that aren’t Florida, and for what, an extra 200/kg at this point?

2 Likes

I am offering a solution. That is it. They do not have to take it, but I have worked hard on this to be a legitimate way out for farmers who could possibly lose it all. If you’d like to work with me on a better resolution that would be great - I am interested in the well being of the families behind these farms, if another cook could make a better tasting recipe I am very open to it.

2 Likes

So your going to use ACS as the compliance testing lab?

Why did you choose them ?

Isn’t KCA😜

2 Likes

Correct!

1 Like

Interesting

2 Likes