Biomass splits 2020 california usa

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

A quick look at your profile does not show you to be verified. If you don’t want to be flagged, I would suggest getting that slanger badge listed on your title. Request it from one of the mods, providing you did actually go the the verification process. You aren’t really selling anything here, so I don’t want to flag it, but claiming to be verified when you aren’t may bring some negative attention you surely don’t want any part of.

Best of luck filling your contract space for the coming season.

3 Likes

Thanks for your concern.I might not be verified here, but if you would like to verify me in a different way I’m sure it will meet 99% of people’s criteria. If you have any further questions please DM and I’m also interested in getting verified here. Thanks again for your concern and I’ll look further into getting verified here as well. Have a great day everyone.

He’s the directions for verification:

If you say you are verified, everyone believes you have gone through this process, which is where I got confused. Just make sure to go through the process before selling any hemp products on the forum.

2 Likes

Yes not verified here but you can easily verify me with a google search and a confirmation from the number you call that we are who we represent to be. We are a public entity that has a track record and serves our local communities. I understand what your asking , but for now this is a simple explanation of why Im stating we are verifiable. I hope that helps suffice your curiosity and concern .I’m driving to LA now I’ll look more into the verification process for future4200 tonight.

1 Like

I thought I was a knuckle-head.

3 Likes

I have a question…

I made a post about THC biomass and flower the was just flagged and removed. There was no emails or phone numbers. Just looking for liscnesed Distro or L2L buyers. Do I need to get verified for posts like that as well?