Best way to add kief onto flowers

Hello
I add distilate to flowers with cold method.Freeze distilate and add to flowers.

I have 3 question for pros :slight_smile:

1.What u use to dry flower beacuse they are very wet.
2.How u apply kief to flowers ?What equipemnt or ideas u have for it ?
3.Is any way to do buds lighter ? Beacuse i use cbg kief and buds are much more darknes than original :slight_smile:

Greetings from Poland
Peace and LOVE

Any 1 can help ?

Nah just do it fam, you got this.

7 Likes

I would one run the distillate water thin and dunk bud into distillate then roll in keif and bam your good to go to let it cool down

2 Likes

U dont use tumbler or something like that ?
Much people selling delta 8 flowers in usa and look good

Delta 8 flower? What the heck is that ivd never seen delta 8 bud you mean buds soaked in delta 8?

3 Likes

trust fam. Wez got diz

no. Delta 8 flower. Sheesh i cant believe people are THIS ignorant on cannabis :roll_eyes:. D8 FLOWER. F.L.O.W.E.R. we do not spray it or soak it. I promise 100%

Also i just figured out why the broken English. Poland.

Ahh Poland you have a lot to learn and see from the westerners.

2 Likes

Probably means all the delta 8 all the headshops are starting to push.

Story Time: I went to buy a bowl last month from a small headshop near my girls house and the dude offered me a free container of delta 8 disty or a free 8th of delta 8 thc flower. I declined both. He goes “you sure, gets you high?”. I said no thank you, I’m all about that delta 9.

https://www.google.com/search?q=delta+8+buds&oq=delta+8+buds&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i512l4.5122j0j9&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

we dip the buds in warm honey oi then shake and bake the buds in the Kief guess its called moon rocks

Like real honey?

no honey oil extract lol