Best Value Vacs Extraction Equipment for sale

I have the following lightly used equipment below. I prefer all to go at once - if I don’t sell in 30 days I’ll piece it out. Equipment is in Tempe AZ. I might meet halfway to So Cal
George 310-405-2402

3000.00- B/O for all

Apollo 5lb Closed loop extractor

BVV - 316L SS Tri Clamp Ball valve

BVV 2 stage vacuum pump VE 2100 1hP

2- 4" Tri Clamp Dewaxer columns - 24"

BVV 3.2cf vacuum oven

vac1

2 Likes

Hello, would you be willing to sell just the vac oven.

How much would it be?

I’ll let you know if the set doesn’t sell - gonna give it a few weeks

1 Like

Let me know if you piece it out

Im interested in the ball valve and maybe the spools if you end up piecing it out

Ill grab collection if you do piece out

Sounds good. Good luck with the sale.

Sent a DM.

This has been sold

Need. The oven and vac pump.
Price ?? Tony 818-371-3400

all has been sold

1 Like

Thanks

Hi, if you still need a vacuum pump and oven, you can log in to our website to see if you have the equipment you need https://kdlabequipment.com

Anyone looking for something from BVV feel free to contact me.

based on your location, you clearly work for bvv

1 Like

Can you tell me why your new ovens the white ones are such cheaply made pieces of shit?

I have a black .9 (the OG oven). Great oven, everything’s solid about it. Liked it so much and bought a new one (White one) and this thing is a cheap piece of shit.

If the door is all the way open the oven falls forward because of the weight of the door… seriously, what the hell kind of design is this?

Not here to bust your balls, just a disgruntled customer

4 Likes

I guess while were on that note… Why do you guys sell valves and fittings that need replaced instantly. Bvv=trash

1 Like

Which valves? Shouldn’t be having any issues with the standard Milwaukee valves.
Depending on the application, I’ve seen valves outperform others in particular processes.

The bvv valves. Lol and the fittings that leak like 90% of the time even new. Dont forget @FicklePickle s question.

Any changes made from those two ovens would be to gain the ETL stamp.
If your oven is the NEO, the adjustable feet on the bottom would fix your door issue.